IGNORED

Q-Chastic/Melodies From Mars

Guest vibertisgod

I just wish Richard would get in touch with me regarding this release... way back when he said what I could and couldn't put out, or even if that offer still stands...

I can see him getting in touch with you if he had a problem with it, but not to give you permission yet AGAIN just to post them, even if he saw the posts

i'm sure he could give a shit less about one of many dats rotting in a box

You are probably right in this case, but he might care about them getting into other peoples hands. As far as these particular tracks, it's fairly obvious what they all are already, 1:30 of the tracks have been released, 1 track in full, and 3 others that have all been played live.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wish Richard would get in touch with me regarding this release... way back when he said what I could and couldn't put out, or even if that offer still stands...

awww god get out of the water right now

JAWS%202%20SUB.JPG

(shark theme playing in background)

I'm not going to give anyone a copy of this BTW, straight turnaround back to you once I get them to .WAVs.

lol, way to sound like you're going to sell it on ebay.

I'm sure some cunt is going to try to do that... but not Hijexx.

and some dumbass who doesnt know how to use google will buy it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hexagonsun

can't wait for that

Regarding MFM:

Has there been a thread on the "official" track timecodes and what the original source bitrate was? The FLACs are probably fake?

joyrex mentioned that earlier in this thread, didn't know if ever came up

I've put it in the post today, after a week of it sitting on my desk. I'm just very forgetful at times.

Hijexx, you received the MD yet?

I can't stop listening to the preview clip of Track 6, really nice and dark. Sort of has that trademark dark Aphex feel to it.

Looking forward to this anyway.

Guest CATS

i seriously hope joyrex got tracking for this package, why not check up on it?

also i'm going to remind you that i warned about shit getting lost in the postal

LOL - mailroom at work just called me asking what kind of postage I wanted on this - told them "the kind that allows my package to be delivered" (in order to mail things here at work, we have to fill out a postage request form - I left the part on what kind of postage blank, since I usually write "domestic postage" or "international postage" on the form). Fucking morons. So I am assuming it's going out today.

Archived