IGNORED

autechere is a program not people-

Guest osoloco69

Guest osoloco69

I have heard from the guys at the sci-fi network that autechere is a program invented by AFX in the '90s and thats why the autechere Max patches are all randomized. The guys who babysit the Autechere Program also work in the government lab that holds the living remains of elvis in a glass enclosure for AFX to play with...where do you think he got the rubber johnny idea? To think that AFX wrote the Autechere program and also programmed the animatronic keith richards that currently tours with the rolling stones, that man is a genius.

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

I'm one of the coders who currently helps maintain the Autechre project. AFX initiated the AE program, but didn't do much actual coding. AE is essentially a series of functions written in C that are able to generate code for other programs, such as MAX/MSP.

I work specifically on code that makes AE appear as humans. Whenever Sean gives a snarky reply to a dumb question in an interview, you're witnessing my code at work. Those guys you see in pictures and at AE shows are actually hired professional actors. They usually just check their email and twist knobs that don't do anything during gigs. The actual name of "Rob" is Werner von Kleoplast III. Its true!

Or maybe I just smoke waaaaay too much weed :confused:

Archived