IGNORED

Junior Boys - So This Is Goodbye

Guest absolu

Guest absolu

It leaked quite a while ago but I just listened to it yesterday and surprinsingly, I like this a lot. I'm not usually fond of electro-pop so I didn't have high hopes but this is great pop and it's really catchy. It sometimes reminds me of Isolée with their guitar sounds. You might want to give this a try.

junoys_rel_11.jpg

Guest Shining Rock

The first album is incredible, I saw them open for Mouse on Mars, one of the dreamiest live performances I've ever seen, there were about 8 people at the venue so we all stood at the front and afterwards I got to talk to them, really cool dudes

Guest minisystem

yeah, just heard this today actually. quite liked a few tracks off of last exit. this one's really good too, even better perhaps. some cool remixes off this album too - alex smoke, morgan geist...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mirezzi

Just buy it man, you won't be disappointed.

I've been playing this and Her Space Holiday's The Past Presents the Future pretty much non-stop lately...smiles aplenty.

Guest awkward

i didnt like the last album but for some reason i thoughti must have been wrng so i got in the morning and its fine but not for me. i can appreciate it but i don't want to listen to it.

its good. why does it say September 11.

It hit the stores before because of the leak I guess. (maybe not...)

Junior Boys themselves were selling their CD 2 weeks ago in Montreal.

Warpbot newsletter aslo says September 11.

Guest Ron Manager
i didn't like last exit at all, but the reviews have all been awfully good on this one ...

my thoughts exactly. didn't see what all the fuss was about last time around, but i would still like to look into this one.

Archived