IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

rofl

you bastard. Have you thought about getting some of the new cwejman modules to hook up with it (if that's even possible)?

yea, it's possible to use the s1 mk2 with other modules and i eventually want to get a small cwejman/metalbox modular

i took a few pics too. i didn't want to show the *entire room* cause it's just too messy :D

the mess ;)

post-214-1171184646_thumb.jpg

elka + 505

post-214-1171184695_thumb.jpg

a bbd reverb i'm currently putting together

post-214-1171184760_thumb.jpg

a killer crown eq i picked up second-hand really cheap

post-214-1171184787_thumb.jpg

synthage

post-214-1171184816_thumb.jpg

my "rack" :shuriken:

post-214-1171184844_thumb.jpg

post-214-1171184870_thumb.jpg

my MidiBox SID (in the works since 2005 :rolleyes: )

post-214-1171185011_thumb.jpg

yeah it's a fantasticly crappy sounding reverb :D - it almost kinda sounds like a (spring) reverb! actually it's a 6-tapped analogue (bbd) delay so it can be many things - from a really fat chorus, echo, reverb to flanger, phaser...

i'll post some samples!

Guest skytree
yeah, they were shitty pictures, so I just fucked around with them. Here is a nice blurry uneffected picture.

fifty.jpg

nice setup man. what are the specs on your computer? love the impromptu keyboard stand using chairs and boxes. looks surprisingly ergonomic...

i took a few pics too. i didn't want to show the *entire room* cause it's just too messy :D
normally i can't stand messes, but i think i'd be really comfortable in this studio. it definitely looks like a labor of love man. no true electronic musician's studio is complete without a soldering iron and exposed wires. :)

definitely post some samples of that verb unit when you're able. would love to hear it.

yeah, they were shitty pictures, so I just fucked around with them. Here is a nice blurry uneffected picture.

fifty.jpg

nice setup man. what are the specs on your computer? love the impromptu keyboard stand using chairs and boxes. looks surprisingly ergonomic...

normally i can't stand messes, but i think i'd be really comfortable in this studio. it definitely looks like a labor of love man. no true electronic musician's studio is complete without a soldering iron and exposed wires. :)

definitely post some samples of that verb unit when you're able. would love to hear it.

yeah, its pretty awesome with the chairs actually. I rest my feed on them a lot when working. I do want to get a proper stand for it though, as I could use those chairs. Just to the left of this pic, I just got a nice big futon and little table and some news lights (I hated my ceiling lights) so the room is so much more comfortable now. its very chill.

the computers a quad G5 2.5 4 gigs ram

Guest feta lol

the mess ;)

post-214-1171184646_thumb.jpg

elka + 505

post-214-1171184695_thumb.jpg

a bbd reverb i'm currently putting together

post-214-1171184760_thumb.jpg

a killer crown eq i picked up second-hand really cheap

post-214-1171184787_thumb.jpg

synthage

post-214-1171184816_thumb.jpg

my "rack" :shuriken:

post-214-1171184844_thumb.jpg

post-214-1171184870_thumb.jpg

my MidiBox SID (in the works since 2005 :rolleyes: )

nice 505. lol. you know what theyre the best for? throwing against the wall.

nah come on, that's nothing special, i'm sure there are other watmmers with a midibox sid. besides, there are surely youtube clips with it already. i'll make a video clip with the BBD reverb though. i'll probably get an enclosure for it today and i'm still pondering whether i should make the feedback tap fixed or switchable (6 selections, 396 - 3328)

hmm... thinking about it... i'll make a new thread about that, i'm interested in what you guys think about it.

This is it as of now, I'm definitely adding a Tr-606 next, and probably a Roland R-8 and some sort of filter soon too.

Tascam M-1516 16/32 channel mixer

Roland Juno-106

Yamaha CS6x

Roland Tr-626

Alesis Quadraverb

Boss Ds-1 distortion pedal

DOD envelope filter pedal (total crap)

Pioneer Cassette deck (not too great either)

post-177-1171791173_thumb.jpg

post-177-1171791184_thumb.jpg

post-177-1171791192_thumb.jpg

I just set mine up recently. I still need to connect a couple things and I'll take a photo.

get monitors.

your production skills will improve overnight.

Yeah, I still need to get some monitors. I just haven't wanted to drop the cash on them, but since I just broke up with my girlfriend, I seem to have a fair amount of more money on my hands...

• 3 weeks later...