IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Whoa you really put the tribe in Electribe.

:cool: Fun gadgets imo, don't use them through midi (yet), mostly jamming and recording stuff to cutup and arrange in Renoise. 

Virtualizer Pro!

If you're referring to the machine in the bottom left of the pic that is actually the modulizer pro, virtualizer in the rack though.

Oooooh, yeah I don't know anything about the Modularizer.

I sti kind of want to get the Tweakalizer just to see. Failed performance/DJ effect boxes always intrigue me, although the only one I've actually nabbed is an ef303 years ago.

Is the neutron any good?

It’s a good synth. It’s not expensive and got a decent amount of features to justify ‘another analog mono synth’ such as the patchbay and euro rack mounting. Knob more or less per function and sounds good. Can sound smooth or gritty depending on what you want.

Obviously if you already have a bunch of mono analogs you might not really need it but paired to the 0-Coast with a bunch of cables you get a lot of modular fun for about £700. Way more fun than a £700 of Eurorack modules starter kit.

Is the neutron any good?

It’s a good synth. It’s not expensive and got a decent amount of features to justify ‘another analog mono synth’ such as the patchbay and euro rack mounting. Knob more or less per function and sounds good. Can sound smooth or gritty depending on what you want.

Obviously if you already have a bunch of mono analogs you might not really need it but paired to the 0-Coast with a bunch of cables you get a lot of modular fun for about £700. Way more fun than a £700 of Eurorack modules starter kit.

I heard the Neutron is Paraphonic is that true? Looks really dope!!!

My flatmate moved out. I have the place to myself now. I'm no longer technically a "bedroom musician" because I have a dedicated studio now. So I'm sure warp or planet mu will be calling my phone soon.

20180927_214518.jpg?width=684&height=513

heh, you have the same needlessly massive computer case as me. 

Is the neutron any good?

It is - obviously that means only a single oscillator per voice but still a cool feature.

Don’t be put off by the brand, it’s a good synth.

My flatmate moved out. I have the place to myself now. I'm no longer technically a "bedroom musician" because I have a dedicated studio now. So I'm sure warp or planet mu will be calling my phone soon.

20180927_214518.jpg?width=684&height=513

heh, you have the same needlessly massive computer case as me. 

Lol, yup. That thing is a chore to move!

It does help keep things cool in there with 2 video cards though.

Is the neutron any good?

It is - obviously that means only a single oscillator per voice but still a cool feature.

Don’t be put off by the brand, it’s a good synth.

Cool. No looks sick man. How many voices paraphonic is it?

Looks like a health and safety nightmare.

If you think that looks bad you haven't spent much time around musicians.

ceephax_asakid.jpg

Apologies for the apparent rudeness, was a bit squiffy when I posted and mistakenly thought I was being amusing.

Your studio is very nice :)