IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

it's not working at the moment and i dont have the spare cash to try and get it fixed :(

want it really cheap? i don't know what's wrong with it... it turns on but theres no sound. the outputs seem to be working so it must be a oscilator or circuit board problem. haha now that i've told you you probably don't want the trouble but i thought i'd ask.

on a different note, where in TN do you live? i grew up just south of nashville.

edit: ieafs, haha thats crazy... i got my 244 for $100 US

Edited by taxman

here is my new, no-computer,, setup. i pretty much just write the tunes on my gameboy even though i'm still trying to learn nanoloop 2. my setup will be complete when i purchase an mpc. basically a bunch of sound sources hooked up to my mixer to sample from and sequence with the mpc:

teh overview

studio1.JPG

hardcore, heavyduty radio boom box

studio2.JPG

gameboy advance sp running Nanoloop 2.1 and oldschool cans

studio3.JPG

another shot of the gameboy

studio4.JPG

a close-up of nanoloop in action

studio5.JPG

minidisc and discman players

studio6.JPG

my record player

studio7.JPG

heavy amp, mackie-dfx12 mixer and dual tape deck

studio8.JPG

my work space also doubles as a writing and art desk

:rhubear1::yeah:

i have no idea. when you change programs you can hear little clicks out of the output so it seems like its a problem with the electronics. all the boards look fine though, so i can't figure it out. i'll probably just ebay it when i get time.

new york is cold as fuck. fall is nice though. i'm also a 30 minute drive from lake ontario which is pretty cool.

1136376520_l.jpg

1136369650_l.jpg

Autechre stunt doubles.

The problem with this is that you don't look like you're having enough fun.

we are just in deep concentration

masters at ork if you will :grin:

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch
corny Photoshp filters ruin studio pics.

"hey guys, wanna see my gear? good luck!"

: ) thats an effect on my photo-phone

zmoer.gif

theres most of what i use. note the crap computer speakers. i will replace those eventually when i can justify spending money on speakers.

yekker, thats an awesome hardcore heavy-duty radio boombox. i have one very similiar that i use for recording am signals, it has a very finite dial.

zmoer.gif

theres most of what i use. note the crap computer speakers. i will replace those eventually when i can justify spending money on speakers.

yekker, thats an awesome hardcore heavy-duty radio boombox. i have one very similiar that i use for recording am signals, it has a very finite dial.

lol - u have a polysix but still feel you have nothing to justify giving it any better audio output than a pair of shitty 10 buck pc speakers.

that's cracking.

i dropped it like 500 times when i was in brighton, coz i put it inbetween my rucksak and back and it fell out and the last one cracked the negative battery wall off.

:mellow: there is not story

here is my new, no-computer,, setup. i pretty much just write the tunes on my gameboy even though i'm still trying to learn nanoloop 2. my setup will be complete when i purchase an mpc. basically a bunch of sound sources hooked up to my mixer to sample from and sequence with the mpc:

PICS

my work space also doubles as a writing and art desk

:rhubear1::yeah:

Love your style! :D

btw what is that black and multi-coloured thing in your ableton :)

name plz?

Its the oft maligned but damn handy dblueGlitch VST.

Edited by The CIA

lol - u have a polysix but still feel you have nothing to justify giving it any better audio output than a pair of shitty 10 buck pc speakers.

that's cracking.

lol polysix, while useful, isn't that great imo. it actually cost me less than the speakers. !

as for justification for buying new speakers, i just havent got the money to spend on nice speakers atm. i cant justify spending money on speakers over things that i need more than that. it has nothing to do with a lack of respect for the audio signals. pfft.