IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest αnalogue ψings
lol polysix, while useful, isn't that great imo. it actually cost me less than the speakers. !

but, with those speakers, how the hell can you tell? :confused:

Your poor rack. That's gotta contravene the UN Resolution on the Rights of the Rack or something. :cry2: :cry2:

what does that mean? that it's sparse?

there's more on the way, but it was difficult because i ran out of surface space and i can't rack mount my midi controllers, so the mixer goes on the rack.

lol - u have a polysix but still feel you have nothing to justify giving it any better audio output than a pair of shitty 10 buck pc speakers.

that's cracking.

lol polysix, while useful, isn't that great imo. it actually cost me less than the speakers. !

as for justification for buying new speakers, i just havent got the money to spend on nice speakers atm. i cant justify spending money on speakers over things that i need more than that. it has nothing to do with a lack of respect for the audio signals. pfft.

i have some extra speakers sitting in the corner of my room. i got them cheap from people who didn't want to move them when they left town. if you have a receiver to plug them in and enough space for two three foot tall speakers you can borrow them.

nice fucking rhodes, how much?

please info on what to look for in buying a rhodes, cause i want one!!!???

sound samples?

i got mine for $750. perfect working condition. in tune even. found it on craigslist, locally. which is great because they weigh a ton, and shipping would nearly double the price, so i got to pick mine up.

check fenderrhodes.com for info on what to look for, and the forums are great if you have questions, or need tips on recording and such. ( tips on buying)

here's a track i made with an old sample from it. but recording the rhodes sounds better these days, now that i got a new audio interface w/ a nice preamp.

dtrenz___09___untitled.mp3

Edited by blicero

damn, 750...that's a fucking steal

i know, but try to explain that to my girlfriend. she nearly shit when i told her i was going to go pick up an electric piano for $750 in less than 24hrs (had to act fast).

i tried to explain to her that an instrument like that only gains value.

damn, 750...that's a fucking steal

i know, but try to explain that to my girlfriend. she nearly shit when i told her i was going to go pick up an electric piano for $750 in less than 24hrs (had to act fast).

i tried to explain to her that an instrument like that only gains value.

trust me, i'm very familiar with situations like that

Guest SamWhite!

lol, you think that's a steal. My freind got one for fucking free, I hate his ass. It was in perfect condition. Our shcool's concert band was moving rooms, and found it in the storage, and he asked if he could have it. What a load of shit. He was like "I will use it more then you, because I make folk music, and you don't even have a microphone" col.

Edited by SamWhite!

Guest we_kill_soapscum
lol, you think that's a steal. My freind got one for fucking free, I hate his ass. It was in perfect condition. Our shcool's concert band was moving rooms, and found it in the storage, and he asked if he could have it. What a load of shit. He was like "I will use it more then you, because I make folk music, and you don't even have a microphone" col.

you need to kidnap yr friend

you need to kidnap yr friend

no, you need to kidnap the rhodes.

spare it a slow death of folk music.

Guest αnalogue ψings

Your poor rack. That's gotta contravene the UN Resolution on the Rights of the Rack or something. :cry2: :cry2:

what does that mean? that it's sparse?

No, cos it's 100% Behringer. Including the notorious fake "tube" interface thing. Give your poor wee rack an analogue synth or something :grin:

• 1 month later...

Here is my studio in the works. I still need a proper stand for the keyboard, and I want to get some kind of drawer for the computer keyboard and mouse, which can be pushed under the mackie controls, or pulled out over the keyboard keys, for when I'm just editing.

1.jpg

2.jpg