IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

nord4.jpg

haha i got the same keystation 88 and same g5 and i think the same monitor

studio8.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio6.jpg

nice tannoy reveals, im going to pick up another pair of those but im having trouble finding the exact same kind as those ones. Do you know what equievelent tannoy currently makes to match with the reveals?

its fucking amazing.

amazing sound, solid build, excellent interface. it really is the perfect synth (at least for me) it has everything I want

its fucking amazing.

amazing sound, solid build, excellent interface. it really is the perfect synth (at least for me) it has everything I want

Well, I've been thinking about buying it, because I want it a synth since I'm in a band now, and at one point or another we're going to play live, and I want to play this really aggressive fuzz distorted bass synth, but I haven't been able to find the right synth. And basically I'm just looking for a synth that can sound a little like everything, so I can use it for electronica, dub, chill etc.

have you played with the demo? on clavias website, you can download a monophonic limited version (but you can save your patches!) It really can do anything you want, because you build your own synths.

Guest Coalbucket PI
weird!

but if you hate escher, then why do you have it?

I like that one, I salvaged it from an Escher calender I got given... its all the tessellations and optical illusions that I dont like, they are boring

Guest Coalbucket PI

as long as I dont have to get there down a flight of stairs that magically brings me back to where I started

Guest aeser
nord4.jpg

haha i got the same keystation 88 and same g5 and i think the same monitor

studio8.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio6.jpg

nice tannoy reveals, im going to pick up another pair of those but im having trouble finding the exact same kind as those ones. Do you know what equievelent tannoy currently makes to match with the reveals?

reveal 1

reveal 2

reveal 3

which are all active, but according to their website they still make the passive ones though i haven't seen them anywhere

reveal

YES! Yamaha E-1005! love that delay :P

yamaha_analogdelay.gif

Me too. It's so grungy and muddy in a good way. And fun with all the dials and modulation section. You can hear it all over the middle section of my song "Light Minute" on my myspace page.

Guest Glass Plate

thaat's beautiful, is it 2 mc-202's there or watt? and then the thing under the korg above what I think is an mc-202, what is that?