IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

*STUDIO PIC*

This is great, man. Though feng shui wise (seriously), the pic on the wall should be above your keyboards. That will settle the place nicely and take away some stress vibes that are being caused by the picture being placed in a location of obstruction. This also has the effect of sectioning off the keyboard area and allowing it to stand on its own, causing more concentration vibes to flow when working in that area.

HENCE:

watmm_saltykraut-studio-feng-shui-fix.jp

Edited by peace 7

R-54 is organic as fuck when paired with attenuators & the right triggers.. its a right funny one tho, one small movement and you lose the sound & it doesnt track well and it has glide on all the time (vactrols)

but when you find the sweet spot... yummy

let us know how the VCA is... i love metasonix (only got the R54, but would love all the yellow stuff)

it's funny, if someone came to me with that facial hair combo, i'd not necessarily trust their ability to rearrange my furniture. Especially if they were dressed in curtain fabric with an embroidered doily on their head.

ahhh, noo.

it's funny, if someone came to me with that facial hair combo, i'd not necessarily trust their ability to rearrange my furniture. Especially if they were dressed in curtain fabric with an embroidered doily on their head.

ahhh, noo.

Yah, it's crazy how lazy people are!!-- they just trust contrived image with no thought to even investigate substance and then use that laziness to further place the bullshit on the highest pedestal possible.

Old chubby white couple (from golden era America) driving their peepee yellow 1972 Chevy Kingswood Stationwagon out of the country club parking lot after playing 3 holes of golf horribly because they don't give a shit (but they used to both be really hot in the 60's in high school, but they forgot)- Husband to wife:

"Yyyeah, hun? Yu feelin' like Chyaineese tonight? Let's goe to dat place on 32nd-- you know the one with the huge sign in green neon-- and you know it's good cuz the sign for da joint is written all brushy Oriental like, which is a sign of authenticity and quality... Yu know hunny-- you know da Chyainese built the railroads hea? ...Yeah dat restaurant prooowlly been around since then."

The wife who still wears cat eye glasses (so is kind of cool), who speaks in that high-nasaly granny voice: "But Chaaawly! CHaaaawly! We wen to Lo Meins last week! Chaaawly, I want Itaaalyan, I feel like a fancy nite out you know- like old times... A little fettuccine, a little breeeeeeeeeeeeeead--- brrreeeeeeeaaaadddadd BRRERRRRRERRRRRAAAAAADDDD~~~!!!"

"Daaammit Beatrice-- you say bread one moa tiiime I swea-- no, you know what. Forget it. We're goin' tah Lo Meins and that's final."

It was then that I just asked them to stop the car. "This threesome is not worth it!", I shouted. "This threesome..... is not worth it."

Current setup in the synth cave.

And yes that's floor trim propping up some machines. :D

IMG_20141017_221603.jpg

The ESX and QY70 actually make a great pair. You can use the pattern set triggers on the ESX to jam, while also using the pattern mode on the QY. The QY is fun but fiddly. I kind of like that right now though.

I found out how to change the patterns on the QY remotely with sysex and I was so pumped. Shame the stoopid korg microkontrol can't send out sysex messages. That would be so awesome. Trigger patterns from the pads there or something.

Edited by slightlydrybeans

Poor little bugger rather looks like he's been plonked there, against his will. "DAAD, what tha hell." "Just stay still for the photo malenky, watmm gives bonus points for cats"

Yes we do, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, [-; :: ;-]