IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest unteleportedman

Tele's gear pixxx:

1. This was only a temporary set-up in the small bedroom that I have been sharing with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now (it's actually her room). I have to break everything down when not using them too so it can be pretty UGH inducing at times. Also, have a better keyboard stand now than the one shown in this pic.

yyKruSk.png

2. Midi slicing station.

jpbjuPR.png

3. Portastudio for tape recording (I used to have/started out recording with a 4-track a long time ago).

nOmB8dB.png

4. G-tar and amp I bought maybe a few months ago now. Haven't been playing it as much as I would of liked to by now (I also can play bass and used to have an amazing one but it got stolen). Sadly, I have NO pedals atm.

XmaK5uP.png

5. Old pic of my drums (they've been in storage for some years now sadly. There is also a really nice Istanbul ride cymbal that isn't in this pic)

syR4eae.jpg

6. Behringer truth b2301a monitors w/melted army man (Old pic again. They are just OK I guess. Haven't had these set up in a while because of the bedroom non-space ugh).

k52rjY3.jpg

7. My roland juno-106 and korg wavestation ex. Currently in my dad's garage attic because no room for them anywhere :(((

AabWkGJ.png

Things I don't have a pic for currently: mics, cables, m-audio keystation 49 that I got off craigslist for $20 (has yellow tinted keys from being in storage apparently), and some old gear that I regret selling x amount of years ago RIP

In conclusion, I NEED A STUDIO/PRACTICE ROOM. If anyone wants to ever go in on one with me, please let me know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernors

Vernors is a ginger flavored soft drink and the oldest surviving ginger ale brand in the United States.[1] It was created in 1866 by James Vernor, a Detroit pharmacist.[2]

That sounds like a fine drink.

But these are my go to for Ginger Beer.

gingerbrew1.png

Guest unteleportedman

Yes it was a Vernors. Thank you Brian, and I'd like to see the arguing return as well. Jev, please reply now.

Ches: the digital multitrack recorder in first pic is a Yamaha AW16G that I've had since I was first doing recording basically. The plastic record button that you push in is broken/loose though. It still works, but you have to like slide the loose button in a weird way to have it do the record function.

Hoggy/hodgy: No it is not a behringer sub, although I wish I had a sub of some sort to use with monitors to see what that would be like (never used a set-up like that before).

MFG: Thank you. I hope I end up getting a spot for those too, and I am worried about them and their condition :/ I really want to get them cleaned up/serviced if need be whenever I do end up getting a spot, but I doubt I'll have the money to ever get them serviced :/ :/ :/ :/

Digman: It was a footlong Tuna sub from subway. Here are the deets from what I remember:

Bread - whole wheat

Cheese - provologne

Vadgies/vaggies/vedgetables - spinach

dressing - I probably asked for "light mayo". (Not the actual Light/Lite Mayo but just a little mayo on sub).

toasted: yas (toasted w/ the cheese before the tuna was added, bc toasted tuna seems gross to me).

edit (response to dig's post above): mmm those look good, probably better than Vernors. Vernors is like ginger ale but more like a cream soda, kidna mild taste-wise though. Also they are kinda hard to find at most stores I go to in NY for some reason.

Edited by unteleportedman

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely more into ginger beer than ale so don't think I'll be rushing out to get some.

Ginger beer, double measure of Plymouth Gin and a couple of ice cubes made from freshly squeezed lemon juice. That's literally a drink.

Hoggy/hodgy: No it is not a behringer sub, although I wish I had a sub of some sort to use with monitors to see what that would be like (never used a set-up like that before).

it was a joke about the sandwich (maybe I should have put a :dadjoke: or something)

Guest unteleportedman

Nice set-up Tele! Really hope you can get a proper space, too bad you're not just a little closer...

Ty Sal, although yours is nicer. I really hope I can find a place sometime soon too.

And yes, I wish I was closer to you too, that room likes like a heavan to me.

Guest unteleportedman

it was a joke about the sandwich (maybe I should have put a :dadjoke: or something)

lol I think I was thinking that it was probably a joke when I was first reading. Poor gullable tele not understanding jokes again...

Guest unteleportedman

Never heard of it, looks lush.

Ought've known tele wouldn't be drinking anything as healthy as mineral water :dadjoke:

Spiral knows... I do usually eat and drink so shitty all the time.

I love those geeky discussions... but damn re-reading my post (actually, most of my posts...) I seem to be pontificating haha. Not my point at all.

good on yah, ego has a point, up to a point, where it gets a bit pointy and then it's really, what's the pointy?

[-;