IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

I get that you've read 1 book on existentialism and never been to a good club but that doesn't give you the right to judge everyone else from on high.
Or maybe you're Stockhausen's ghost, wreaking havoc this Halloween on anyone who likes post-African-repetitions, in which case I love your work man, Himmels-Tür blew my mind when I went to a performance last year.

I'm playing an all ages show in an art gallery this evening where no one will be on drugs or injecting too many pints of binge, I'll try to get that track off Luke and let you know how it goes.

What are y'all guys even on about?

Still software only, but have upped my midi interfaces to three and a half

CSG9dvUWUAAT8tX.jpg

Very nice, I'd love one of these knobby things with lights, I get kinda confused when I'm constantly mapping the nanokontrol to different things.

Guest bitroast

*alternate version of gif where zoom in on WATMM W logo to reveal we are all jevs butt*

(( i don't have photoshop/gif skills to make reality))

I get that you've read 1 book on existentialism and never been to a good club but that doesn't give you the right to judge everyone else from on high.

Or maybe you're Stockhausen's ghost, wreaking havoc this Halloween on anyone who likes post-African-repetitions, in which case I love your work man, Himmels-Tür blew my mind when I went to a performance last year.

I'm playing an all ages show in an art gallery this evening where no one will be on drugs or injecting too many pints of binge, I'll try to get that track off Luke and let you know how it goes.

I have never read a single philosophy book in my life and I love quality trance-inducing repetitions, thank you.

EDIT: You have proven with your examples and arguments that your taste and standards cannot be trusted. Therefore I take the "good club" part as highly unreliable.

Edited by Jev

2Hgh39.jpg

I have never read a single philosophy book in my life and I love quality trance-inducing repetitions, thank you.

EDIT: You have proven with your examples and arguments that your taste and standards cannot be trusted. Therefore I take the "good club" part as highly unreliable.

no idea why you keep talking

Edited by weltschmerz

I sort of agree with you Jev but it's not always the case, nowhere near.

People who usually go mental at clubs etc are there mainly to be seen to be doing that in a social environment and the music is actually secondary. Some just let the drugs take them and again it's more about getting fucked than hearing the music. Some though listen to the music foremost at home and then happen to like doing drugs and dancing at live gigs.

Of course there are many many more types and all sorts in between.

I personally am a listener.

you guys certainly are pretty sure of yourself deducing your interpretations of clubbers intentions as fact.

Guest Chesney

Not sure whether you read properly or I didn't get my point across better (in that post and others) but I said that there are loads of types that dance to music at clubs. I was mainly pointing out the type that Jev was referring to which are there to dance first and foremost and there is no denying that they exist. Jev referred to all dancers like these and I said yes there are those but there are other types and a whole spectrum in between. So Yeah I am pretty sure of myself that everyone in a club is there for music, dancing, social, sex, drink, drugs etc etc and are all there for slightly different measures of each.

RoliSiam2.png

It's going to be equally as challenging as fun to learn how to play. At the moment, I've just jammed with their own Equator synth and its presets (which I usually don't do, but damn it's deep), and the expressivity you can get from that thing is stunning. Can't wait to have the time control Diva and Bazille with it.

€800. Not cheap, but it feels expensive: the build quality is incredible, and playing it is already so enjoyable.

It'll take some time to get used to the silicone continuous keys: I don't know, for some reasons I expected them to have some kind of mechanical resistance underneath... and they don't, it's like playing chords and melodies on some flesh haha

Edited by Nil