IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

cheers! no commute for me...i work from home mostly these days...main reason i left london really - don't need to be there and can get a hell of a lot more space for a hell of a lot less cash. been in london for 10 years anyway, time to move on

cheers! no commute for me...i work from home mostly these days...main reason i left london really - don't need to be there and can get a hell of a lot more space for a hell of a lot less cash. been in london for 10 years anyway, time to move on

Are you currently in a city or countryside?

Just moved into a new spot and started getting the audio gear ready. There's going to be a table to the left with all of the hardware on it.

2442%20audio%20setup_zpslo7848je.jpg

i'm in a mid-sized town in leicestershire...

That's good. I hate big cities. Too noisy and busy. I prefer towns around 10 000. A sufficient amount of services and enough nature and space.

Guest Chesney

Oh? may be close to where I am then.

How are you getting on with the modular? I think I remember you saying you were not into it and selling a while back?

you in leicestershire too? i'm in market harborough... yeah i'm getting on much better now with the modular...having the space to set up and use it properly really helps, and it's much more integrated into my setup than it was...was just having a bit of a jam last night and loving it!

Guest Chesney

Nah, on edge of Derbyshire/leicestershire. You're the other side of Leicester in Market Harborough though. So not that close.

Braintree, I've got that exact same Zoom bass pedal. Not sure if it still works though. I'm also rocking a Mac Mini, but I don't have that awesome stereo as a monitor riser.

I inherited that Zoom pedal in high school and have been carrying it around ever since. I think someone left it at my house. The receiver is pretty good, but I think it might be on its last legs.

Some decent pubs in Market Harborough if I remember correctly. I grew up in Rugby, sure I remember heading to Market Harborough when we wanted a fancy lunch.

yeah mate, there's loads of nice pubs and restaurants and that

edit, updated pic with better tabling and added evolver.

6fa2f3cf7494f26fed7e7998961c90e2.jpg

Edited by BCM

Some decent pubs in Market Harborough if I remember correctly. I grew up in Rugby, sure I remember heading to Market Harborough when we wanted a fancy lunch.

gear list? This looks really interesting

Guest Chesney

majority are midi controllers. No synths apart from Mopho Desktop, Microbrute and the Access Virus C that's lit up with red lights.

Couple of outboards, TL Audio Ivory.

doepfer a-100 modular system

dave smith evolver

novation bass station 2

novation drum station

roland tb-3

roland tr-626

kawai xs-1

mfb synth lite ii

peavey pv14 mixer

yamaha qx7 sequencer

zoom rfx-1100 fx rack

eagle gmd 800 analogue mixer

kenton midi thru-5

edirol fa-101 soundcard

behringer cmd studio 4a dj controller

fostex pm 0.4 monitors

apple imac quad core i5 running five12 numerlogy (and usually also logic pro x)

not currently being used and in my cupboard are a fostex mr8 mk2 multitrack and an mfb502 drum machine (which needs repairing).

doepfer a-100 modular system

dave smith evolver

novation bass station 2

novation drum station

roland tb-3

roland tr-626

kawai xs-1

mfb synth lite ii

peavey pv14 mixer

yamaha qx7 sequencer

zoom rfx-1100 fx rack

eagle gmd 800 analogue mixer

kenton midi thru-5

edirol fa-101 soundcard

behringer cmd studio 4a dj controller

fostex pm 0.4 monitors

apple imac quad core i5 running five12 numerlogy (and usually also logic pro x)

not currently being used and in my cupboard are a fostex mr8 mk2 multitrack and an mfb502 drum machine (which needs repairing).

Cool your music shows that your investments are really worth it. Solid tracks

thanks duder :)

whats your more favorite piece of gear? the bass station? I wanted to get one at some point but for now the TAL VSTs still do it for me

Edited by o00o