IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

My studio but like 6 years ago!!

Good stuff.

needs more shoes though.

whats in the stack of gear on the shelving to the left?

That's an Akai S2000, Roland JV1080 and a Sony Minidisc recording unit plus fx units (Alesis Midiverb 2 and Zoom). The fx I sold though to a mate lol.

I thought that was the midiverb 2. Did you have any issues with it? I'm stuck between deciding on Lexicon's lpx-1 and the Midiverb 2. Fortunately, I'm currently broke and so have time to figure it out. I'm sure I'd be happy with either.

Midiverb 2 is great. I replaced it with a Quadraverb, but the simplicity and sound of the Midiverb is still as lush, imo.

My studio but like 6 years ago!!

Good stuff.

needs more shoes though.

whats in the stack of gear on the shelving to the left?

That's an Akai S2000, Roland JV1080 and a Sony Minidisc recording unit plus fx units (Alesis Midiverb 2 and Zoom). The fx I sold though to a mate lol.

I thought that was the midiverb 2. Did you have any issues with it? I'm stuck between deciding on Lexicon's lpx-1 and the Midiverb 2. Fortunately, I'm currently broke and so have time to figure it out. I'm sure I'd be happy with either.

Midiverb 2 was fine I just felt it was surplus to requirements at the time. I've got a digital delay actually in the cupboard. My studio is currently only the Ipad as I have no space for it. :-(

ce8914066311cbde70bf5f3d9f1993de.jpg

301ef0ac0744b52ed494d89720180086.jpg

Wow nice. Good to see you rocking the Roland TR505 - I have one of those too!!

Yeah, I got a free 505 back when nobody liked them and it was great but I was kind of drifting away from electronic music at the time so eventually I traded it for a 70s phaser pedal and I definitely regret it.

Yeah, I got a free 505 back when nobody liked them and it was great but I was kind of drifting away from electronic music at the time so eventually I traded it for a 70s phaser pedal and I definitely regret it.

I got mine for £45 - proper bargain!!! What I really want though is a Roland TR707 like you've got lol.

I got mine for £45 - proper bargain!!! What I really want though is a Roland TR707 like you've got lol.

That photo with the 707 isn't mine, the closest I've ever come to a 707 is that 505 and a DR110 I got cheap a few years ago and can't get rid of because of that clap!

Edited by RSP

Where does one get such beautiful flutes from?

http://www.shakuhachi-shop.de/

https://jas-musicals.com/

https://de.aliexpress.com/store/group/Flute/3631066_1000000232358.html

The two smaller ones i found at flee markets.

Edited by Psychotronic

It's really nice, needs a bit of a gentle touch though, can get real gnarly real quickly (unintentionally), need to coax the lush sounds out of it carefully. But oh boy it can sound so lush...

Where does one get such beautiful flutes from?

A flautist.... Obviously

Can't help it - this immediately makes me think:

"Ladies wouldn't pay you very much for this"

"Guess you'll never be a concert flautist"

PS hope you got your midi stuff sussed out 

I'm jealous. That white thing with many knobs looks very decorative

Analogue Solutions Megacity sequencer. It's fucking wicked.

Very pretty!

• 3 weeks later...