IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

1 hour ago, BCM said:

and anyway, all that shit about speaker placement and reflections and stereo imaging etc is all fucking bollocks.

like, can you fucking hear it?

deece.

I can, but then everything I do sounds better if I turn the monitors way up and then go into the kitchen.

• Like 2

I think the lack of posting burgers has rotted his brain.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

This is a recent photo of the area where I create stuff.  Messy, but that's me.  I'm searching for a solution to get a bigger/deeper desk to get my monitors off the 90° angle but I'm probably just going to end up building something.

I need to move things around in the room to make some space and get everything out of the corner though...

W8L4RQN.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hautlle said:

This is a recent photo of the area where I create stuff.  Messy, but that's me.  I'm searching for a solution to get a bigger/deeper desk to get my monitors off the 90° angle but I'm probably just going to end up building something.

I need to move things around in the room to make some space and get everything out of the corner though...

W8L4RQN.jpg

I dig the rack - is that just 4 Happy Endings bolted to a couple planks of wood? What are you doing for power?

3 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

I dig the rack - is that just 4 Happy Endings bolted to a couple planks of wood? What are you doing for power?

It's just Synthrotek rack ears + rails w/ 2x8 as a frame.  Four 1x3s run across the back for power distribution and I'm using the Trogotronic M15 DIY kit to power everything. 

All the lumber was off the cull-cart @ Home Depot so it was 70% off.

R7fIudq.jpg

Edited by Hautlle
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Hautlle said:

It's just Synthrotek rack ears + rails w/ 2x8 as a frame.  Four 1x3s run across the back for power distribution and I'm using the Trogotronic M15 DIY kit to power everything. 

All the lumber was off the cull-cart @ Home Depot so it was 70% off.

R7fIudq.jpg

Cool! I love ghetto stuff like this! Probably a bit of a dust magnet, though.

37 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Birth of a paradigm shift

:sorcerer:

BCM just handed us a new set of parameters.

Edited by Gocab

I feel a bit uncomfortable with all this, if you look at a photo of BCM his speaker placement matches the direction his ears are actually pointing.  Stop bullying him.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

You're supposed to leave the dryer door open when it's not being used, to let it dry out and avoid mold growth, and also it probably works as a bass trap that way.

*jots it down*

• Like 1

I always thought Europeans had combination washer dryers. I first used one in a Berlin flat where the owner spent an hour and a half explaining all of his appliances. It took like 4 hours to do one load.

also those coffee makers that take those little disc grounds packets. Never seen those in the USA