IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

you can certainly buy combination washer dryers in the UK. i just don't have one, or know anybody that does.

just taken a nice load of warm dry towels out btw.

2 hours ago, sheatheman said:

I always thought Europeans had combination washer dryers. I first used one in a Berlin flat where the owner spent an hour and a half explaining all of his appliances. It took like 4 hours to do one load.

also those coffee makers that take those little disc grounds packets. Never seen those in the USA

Weird, I see those disc packets and combo washer-dryers in the USA regularly enough that it doesn't seem weird.

EU dryers will fuck you up if you aren't ready for them, though, they run really hot. The first time I ever used one it literally burned the waterproof lining off of my backpack on the medium setting.

Disc ground packets. Those are probably meant for Senseo machines which you should stay the hell away from if you don't like drinking coffee that tastes like your grandma's ashes

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kakapo said:

I feel a bit uncomfortable with all this, if you look at a photo of BCM his speaker placement matches the direction his ears are actually pointing.  Stop bullying him.

I think Shrek can afford a better studio after all those movie deals though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2020 at 6:26 PM, Berk said:

Disc ground packets. Those are probably meant for Senseo machines which you should stay the hell away from if you don't like drinking coffee that tastes like your grandma's ashes

You can also get illy pads for espresso machines that come with a special piston that holds the pad. My dad used them a lot in the 90s. 

I've put BCM straight in at #3 on the EKT kill list for this speaker placement white goods debacle. 

theBro at #2 for his 50 squid moog omnishambles.

That guy who thought he'd bought a barp 2600 then an odyssesy turned up still way out in front at #1.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Burger 1

Stand showed up early. Just need to open it up, pull out all the boards and replace two or three tact switches and it'll be back in action after a couple years in a suitcase in the closet.  Can't wait.

2uZHiVW.jpg

Now I need to hack together some kind of mounting hardware so I can rack the Octatrack above it on the brackets for mounting an MFC42 that I've got.  Not going to drop $50 on an official Octatrack rack kit just to drill holes in it so it'll work.

Seems like at least once a month I wish I had a bending brake.

I also wish I could afford an OEM card reader.  This was actually the MCD model and had the original reader when I got it, but I moved it into something else that's a lot more picky about drives than the MPC is and basically only works with a real ZIP drive or an original Akai MCD.  If a used one wasn't like $300+ now I'd get a second one so I could restore this to it's original, hot-swappable glory.

Edited by TubularCorporation
  • Like 3