IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest Vegeta897
4.jpg

What's that keyboard on top of the pale yellow one? Looks like a Microkorg that has been stretched out, and lost its mod and pitch wheel.

And boo to that ergonomic computer keyboard :p

Edited by Vegeta897

What's that keyboard on top of the pale yellow one? Looks like a Microkorg that has been stretched out, and lost its mod and pitch wheel.

And boo to that ergonomic computer keyboard :p

That's a Yamaha Portasound.

And the ergonomic keyboard belongs to my housemate, I dunno how he manages to use it!

Well, I have seen many MicroKorgs in these pictures.

I guess I made a good choice in getting one.

Now, I'm not sure which drum machine slash groovebox to get.

I'm thinking one of the Electribes or the effing-overpriced-but-seems-worth-it Roland MC-808.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dugbert

i moved my shit into a different room. here i will post many pictures from every angle for my own amusement.

post-84-1175992383_thumb.jpg

max

post-84-1175992389_thumb.jpg

garden in studio

max doesn't seem to realize that i own a cat skull.

post-84-1175992411_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992396_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992433_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992441_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992455_thumb.jpg

my r-8 is dead so i bought a micromod to replace it

post-84-1175992466_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992473_thumb.jpg

post-84-1175992479_thumb.jpg

left: synthmaker(custom sequencers/midi routing), nord mod editors, remote sl editor, cubase for recording the firewire output from the mixer

right: only use it for soundforge, has 480G i can fill up with .wav's, otherwise i just record to tape. i only use cubase if i'm cooking up something extra special (never). i'm thinking about putting ubuntu on this machine running puredata on it. even though i could just do it in windows it would make me feel cool(er).

i think i might bring back my Korg DDD-1 for a few extra clicks and noises... although i only have 2 channels left on my mixer =[

Guest AugmaticDisport

livingroomstudio.jpg

Temporary setup for the week while my parents are away.

I got that wind organ at a boot sale today for 5 quid. It rocks.

Guest Iain C

The only thing better than a cheap organ is a free organ, I was going to get a FREE Hammond organ from the Salvation Army in Peterborough but when I rang there was no answer, and by the time I tried again another bastard had already snagged it.

So I can't take any pictures of it for this sodding thread. Boo!

I got a free Lowrey organ cause a community centre was shutting down. Only had to pay the removal costs. Ive had it about 4 years now and its totally dying I think the leslie is on its last legs, you get some nice warm crackly sounds out of it.

The only thing better than a cheap organ is a free organ, I was going to get a FREE Hammond organ from the Salvation Army in Peterborough but when I rang there was no answer, and by the time I tried again another bastard had already snagged it.

So I can't take any pictures of it for this sodding thread. Boo!

fucking Peterborough

• 1 month later...

no, it's my friends... he was letting me borrow it, to quench my nord thirst

I made the stand the nord is on... its on wheels, so I can slide it in front of me when I need to

Guest Coalbucket PI
nord4.jpg

I have the same curly wurly womans head picture in the same position near my computer. its escher isnt it? I hate escher

6hd6yhy.jpg