IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

The bud is actually in varying degrees of empty, it's a stealth pipe organ.

Haha!

Yeah, most of all the percussion is done using the budweiser. The lotion is useful for sampling various effects made using a well lubricated body. I get some really great squelchy leads out of my armpits.

got me volcas

9M5QCHT.jpeg

got me volcas

9M5QCHT.jpeg

Nice! Where did you get your power supplies from as I'm looking to procure one for my bass? :D

maplins, 9v 600 mA...think they were £12 each, bit pricey really, can get them cheaper off amazon...weirdly, the bass and the keys only seem to work when they have batteries in, even if they're plugged into the mains...the beats works with just the psu and no batteries, but not the other two - I've checked all the psus and they all work, so am wondering if it maybe a fault with my units (they seem fine in every other respect) or just a weird quirk - maybe they are working from the mains but for some reason still need the batteries in place...I dunno it's weird...anyone else have this happen?

My new setup. Everything I need to make Autechre inspired tracks.

uPV7ySY.jpg

Make sure to get max2.3.krackedbyPr0zenCrew.zip.rar.00.exe from Napster whilst you're back there

uPV7ySY.jpg

Make sure to get max2.3.krackedbyPr0zenCrew.zip.rar.00.exe from Napster whilst you're back there

If you wouldn't have posted this in the 'studio pics' thread I would have guess it was a pedophile spank-den.

Decades old computers, check. Cheap American beer, check. What looks like a box of girl scout cookies, check. St. Ives 'breakneck speed' lotion with paper towels for clean-up, check. And to top it all off it's in a basement. Yikes! You really have everything needed to be an Autechre fan... :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Audioblysk

Guest murphythecat8

You guys make me want to start again

I used to have a

alesis andromeda didnt like it, too complicated

roland sh5 amazing mono synth

roland sh 101

virus ti

eventide vintage unit dont remember the name

I sold it all and got a alto saxophone

I'll go back to make electronica in the box though, no gears now

Posted some photos ages ago but have changed things around a bit.

studio_2014_1.JPGstudio_2014_2.JPG

:wang:

nice

uPV7ySY.jpg

I love it. That is as IDM as you can get.

Desert Island Equipment: an AKG C1000 mic, a copy of Digital Performer, and a jar of St Ives lotion (for proper wet sounds)

Edited by baph

Put on your bandcamp stream of that album link, will keep it on while i do my after work around the home stuff. Good to see that you're not just all equipment and no music. The curtains suck though. ;-p

Hey do the above photos from your studio match up with this song lyric/song, "taking a photo of a room of sines", were you thinking of watmm :emb: . Also, the songs get better as the album progresses, unusual. nice job man.