IGNORED

Anyone got the Aphex logo as a tattoo?

Guest MRSG

Not one of the easiest designs to ink on someone! and it would only take a little fuck up to make this logo look pants on your skin. So has anyone had it done 100% correctly? If so anyone got any pictures?

I've always fancied the Rephlex logo as a tat btw......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw a guy at a white stripes concert with one on his shin

he was working at the bar and showed me because i was wearing an aphex shirt

I think even the idea of getting an aphex tattoo is eye-rollingly lame

example: :rolleyes:

That's the whole point with tats you either get 'it' or you don't. Your own personal taste will be hated by most. I like Tats but only have one, girrls with tats rock my boat and if you've never seen it check out http://suicidegirls.com/ beware naked girls in link

:aphexsign:

Guest Idiron's Giblets

i saw two people with aphex tats, and about 25 people with aphex shirts at glade. complete tools.

i saw two people with aphex tats, and about 25 people with aphex shirts at glade. complete tools.

LOL - I have at least 3 official Aphex T's but I would never wear them to something like the Glade....

i came pretty close to getting a khaki afx tat (minus circle) just after ventolin came out

but i thought better of it

i have a mate with one on his forearm

i can think of a million lamer tattoos you could have

you're way too cool for grammar.

LOL corrected on my grammar by someone in the US, now that's fucking funny.... I should have listened more at school.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Romhotep

Everyone in the world sucks at grammar. Woopdyfuckinhooray.

And I have it tattooed about the size of a half dollar on the nape of my neck so any shirt I wear will cover it. It's for myself, really, and if anyone saw it, no one would know the fuck what it is in Cincinnati, Ohio. Nor would anyone recognize an Aphex Twin shirt.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i never really had any desire to get any tattoos.

just have a tab or two and start drawing on yourself.

• 7 years later...

That's the whole point with tats you either get 'it' or you don't. Your own personal taste will be hated by most. I like Tats but only have one, girrls with tats rock my boat and if you've never seen it check out http://suicidegirls.com/ beware naked girls in link

I know I'm quoting from a 2006 post but the question still stands for any tattoo, what is there to get? Why do people feel the need to have something permanently punctured into their skin? I've asked friends who have sleeves and massive chest tattoos and all that Jazz and the only answer I'm ever given is that it somehow represents a part of them as a person or a certain time in their life. I.. just... Why??

tattoo's just aren't rock and roll anymore. my Fairy God Mother just got one.

once upon a time, not nowadays. I'm just so unimpressed with the whole tattoo thing, whereas 15 years ago I thought they cool, nowadays? mmmmmmm nah.

Tattoos for me just seem to be a conversation starter or a way to passively show off what hobbies/interests you have without having to state "I love Aphex" or something to that effect. They are the epitome of uncool to me (although maybe the epitome of uncool is actually using the word uncool in a sentence) :cisfor:

Archived