IGNORED

Anyone got the Aphex logo as a tattoo?

Guest MRSG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any ink at the moment, but I've been strongly considering an Aphex design recently.

The reason I don't have any tattoos is because I'm too damn indecisive. I haven't been able to come up with anything worthwhile, and as a result I haven't got around to inking myself. However I figured I've been massively into Aphex for well over a decade now, so it's pretty obvious that this isn't just a phase. I'll probably still be craving the afx acid in 20 years (if I'm still around) so I'm not gonna regret getting a tat. It's just a matter of being arsed to do it now haha

• 2 years later...

Cool, a thread where I can post my tatt to be chastised/lambasted/scrutinzed/etc. - my fav! Got the idea for this one in spring 2014, around the time of the twin announcements of Syro & Twin Peaks Season 3. Ink by https://www.instagram.com/stevesype, photo taken by phudoshin at The Honeymoon Cafe & Bar in Houston during WATMM brunch meetup Dec. 18, 2016.

post-20591-0-04096600-1488192242_thumb.png

Several more inked Aphex logos for you to survey at https://www.instagram.com/number3__/ ... the ig acct of the designer of the original logo.

Cool, a thread where I can post my tatt to be chastised/lambasted/scrutinzed/etc. - my fav! Got the idea for this one in spring 2014, around the time of the twin announcements of Syro & Twin Peaks Season 3. Ink by https://www.instagram.com/stevesype, photo taken by phudoshin at The Honeymoon Cafe & Bar in Houston during WATMM brunch meetup Dec. 18, 2016.

attachicon.gifimage1.PNG

Several more inked Aphex logos for you to survey at https://www.instagram.com/number3__/ ... the ig acct of the designer of the original logo.

that is amazing and a lovely reminder of how exciting a tiny blimp can be

I think I'm the only person I know who never got a single tat...and for some reason, stating this totally pisses off people with them to no end.  There was a time when I definitely wanted one but could never decide what I wanted branded on me for life. 

Really? I don't have 'em, never wanted it. Most people I know don't have any, or at least as far as I can tell. And it's no matter to get pissed off about.

If I'd ever consider getting one (which I won't) this logo would be worth it.

• 1 month later...

My wife and I are considering getting Aphex's Ventolin release track listing tattooed in old English on our chests... I would have the Ventolin EP tracks and she would get the remix EP tracks. What do you guys think? I originally thought it would be cool to get the GAK tracklisting on our backs, (Gak On Back, get it?) but my wife was opposed as she thought that would be "lame as shit", but totally game for the Ventolin tracklist tattooes.

My wife and I are considering getting Aphex's Ventolin release track listing tattooed in old English on our chests... I would have the Ventolin EP tracks and she would get the remix EP tracks. What do you guys think? I originally thought it would be cool to get the GAK tracklisting on our backs, (Gak On Back, get it?) but my wife was opposed as she thought that would be "lame as shit", but totally game for the Ventolin tracklist tattooes.

Tattoo Richard's face onto your wife's chest, and align it so Ricahrd's pupils are on her nipples.  That way when you're having sex and are on top, you can make eye contact with Richard and talk about Melodies From Mars.

Tattoo Richard's face onto your wife's chest, and align it so Ricahrd's pupils are on her nipples.  That way when you're having sex and are on top, you can make eye contact with Richard and talk about Melodies From Mars.

i'll pass the message on to her to gather her thoughts, and report back. 

is this you?

post-106-1225750924.png

is this you?

post-106-1225750924.png

lolol wtffff?

I'm assuming this is a joke, right? If not, don't do it (although, never listen to someone on an IDM forum).

but if you do, please post pics

I'm assuming this is a joke, right? If not, don't do it (although, never listen to someone on an IDM forum).

but if you do, please post pics

Lolol yeah just being ridiculous

• 3 months later...

i am currently trying to drum up the courage to get the AFX logo on the top of my hand.... As big as i can get it but not sure if plain black with white filler is the way to go or Just plain black logo...

Archived