IGNORED

so uh, hello everything leaked.

sisforawesome

Guest Replicant

It would be "wrong" to provide a direct link, but regardless, you should look into getting a demoniod.com account.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Replicant

It would be "wrong" to provide a direct link, but regardless, you should look into getting a demoniod.com account.

it's called a pm

it's called bittorrent

I fucking loved every god damn second of this album.

No wankery showoffish look at my dsp effects in reaktor nonsense...

No I need to program 7000 drums in one second to try to convince the listener that you will sound smart with enough random snares...

No random underproduced filler tracks (cept maybe garden but thats a great intro for circlewave2)...

This is music in its most wonderful and fullest form. This is wonderful melodic experimental music. You guys got your heads so far crammed up breakcore's ass, you have no fucking clue why we got into experimental electronic music to begin with.

God bless this album.

you sum it up perfectly. thank you. like philie-t said, this is the sound of a man who has finally relaxed in his own skin enough that he doesn't feel the need to impress any more. he made this album because it's the album he wanted to make. it's his drukqs, to make a crappy analogy.

Track 1. Nice reason work. obviously got very carried away with the That Other Site™ remix comp. somebody please name a piece of hardware used here. love the dr.rex untouched and unprocessed loop by the way. oh and the free vst glided lead line.

The bassline is the real classic bit for me. If I ever have the misfortune of buying a bass guitar and then get it home sounding like this I'm going to murder the shopkeeper and hold his kids to ransom.

if you can play bass like this, why aren't you signed to a label? any label.

ok i think it is fake, check this out.

http://www.bleep.com/?bleep=WARPCDD149

listen to FRAU WAV. obviously that isn't clark - frau wav. but it DOES sound like SQUAREPUSHER.

:) :) :) :)

edit: yesss, this sounds so awesome. more along the lines of what i was hoping for.

it certainly doesn't sound like chris clark (why ditch the first name? pretentious bastard) but it doesn't sound like the pusha to me either.

how does that NOT sound like squarepusher? i've heard frau wav before, unless he just totally changed the track and his style, so it's obviously incorrect. and their both relatively new things, and welcome to europe was supposed to come out on bleep within the next few days so. put it together.

it's a fake. :)

well then it's a fake i like, unaltered amen break in the first track and all.

maybe it's one of those 'throw people off the scent' intentional faek leaks. who knows. i like it. that bass in the first track STINKS of tom.

that track is not as good as the (supposedly fake) welcome to europe. there, i said it.

imma wait for philie-t to comment on this before i reach a decision now, you fuckers. you have planted a seed of doubt in my mind.

wow, truly bad. seems like a textbook example of how to stretch the same break into an entire crappy album. is it me or does this whole thing sound just like Burnin'n'Tree from like 10 years ago?

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe
Lindrum Larry Cocopipe, please can you pretend to do more embarrasing things if this isn't a fake?

:whistling:

you name it and i'll do it.

there is no doubts whatsoever in my mind.

after all this time its become clear that infact 90% of his core fanbase actually have no idea what he really sounds like.

i knew there was alot of big talkers with broken ears on here but to believe these songs are squarepusher is just a total ear or head malfunction.

the only leak on this forum is that of all intelligent brain cells from squarepusher noob skulls.

Guest bumfair

Lindrum Larry Cocopipe, please can you pretend to do more embarrasing things if this isn't a fake?

after all this time its become clear that infact 90% of his core fanbase actually have no idea what he really sounds like.

i knew there was alot of big talkers with broken ears on here but to believe these songs are squarepusher is just a total ear or head malfunction.

the only leak on this forum is that of all intelligent brain cells from squarepusher noob skulls.

You have to make a fake Squarepusher album, and play a gig as Squarepusher, and become the worlds leading Squarepusher impersonator. You will require a large beard. You must audtion for the X Factor as Squarepusher, and play funky bass for Simon Cowell.

Squarepusher03-350.jpg

Do you accept your challenge if you are false?

You have to make a fake Squarepusher album, and play a gig as Squarepusher, and become the worlds leading Squarepusher impersonator. You will require a large beard. You must audtion for the X Factor as Squarepusher, and play funky bass for Simon Cowell.

Squarepusher03-350.jpg

yep

im not wrong

you can trust me on this one

Guest DrumNBassJerk (OKAY?)

Well, um, I like this album. ALOT. If it's not Squarepusher, then tell me who it is, because I like it alot. Especially all of the xylophone in the opening track. Sounds like beautiful music to me, rather than wank bass noodling. Which is still impressive, but it gets old fast.

I KNOW SASKROTCH DOESN'T LIKE THIS RECORD AT ALL!!!

yo you're retarded if you don't think it's squarepusher

the synth noises on a few tracks sound exactly like ones used in other SP tracks

also there's less of a focus on hyper rhythms and more of a focus on melodies hence why it doesnt "sound like" squarepusher, it has all the other trademarks of SP except with a different approach

and this album owns fuck y'all

Squarepusher03-350.jpg

yep

im not wrong

you can trust me on this one

i just listened to richard harris' version of mcarthur park and by your criteria, it was actually probably a fetal tom jenkinson who made the track. OMG

yo you're retarded if you don't think it's squarepusher

the synth noises on a few tracks sound exactly like ones used in other SP tracks

also there's less of a focus on hyper rhythms and more of a focus on melodies hence why it doesnt "sound like" squarepusher, it has all the other trademarks of SP except with a different approach

and this album owns fuck y'all

another case of broken ears

another case of angry fat nerddom gone ballistic

he's been giving the full album to people since april going by phillie-t's post, and it fits to a T of what he described it as

the only thing broken around here is your sense

Archived