IGNORED

One thing that I found to be odd about RDJ tonight.

Guest Dr of Quantization

So I was listening to MFM today to and from work and I got to thinking that RDJ has never done any of these songs live (besides the RDJ album one). I can only say that hearing 18 or so live shows of his, but... Nor has SAW III ever been palyed or Q-chastic payed live. Why are fort thouw arn't? Anyone else find this odd??

Well if he didn't like them enough to release them, maybe he doesn't like them enough to be played live.

Wait, this is RDJ we're talking about. What I mean is...those songs aren't really for us.

• 3 years later...

So I was listening to MFM today to and from work and I got to thinking that RDJ has never done any of these songs live (besides the RDJ album one). I can only say that hearing 18 or so live shows of his, but... Nor has SAW III ever been palyed or Q-chastic payed live. Why are fort thouw arn't? Anyone else find this odd??

I love how you state this after hearing 18 live shows... he's done HUNDREDS of shows over his career, both live performances and DJ sets. And yes, he's played both SAWII tracks and MFM tracks.

He played Stone In Focus to begin the Matter gig, and he's played a few MFM tunes before

See? A real fan

I love how you state this after hearing 18 live shows... he's done HUNDREDS of shows over his career, both live performances and DJ sets. And yes, he's played both SAWII tracks and MFM tracks

Why justify this garbage with a response? The noob thinks SAW 3 has been released on CD. Not really the best foundation to start debating on why he didnt play it live, really, is it. Fuck man.

Guest Samadhisun

given that rdj only performs gigs in areas far from where i live, i don't really care what he plays for them

+1 to above^^^^

Play some states gigs mr. pritchard! our credit bloated country needs a few shows.

:aphexsign: (picketing outside of a ticketmaster location)

Archived