IGNORED

easystar all stars - radiodread

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest awkward

this sound like a joke. a gimmick but look at the list of artists and listen to it and you realise how serious this project is. some of the trks start just like the radiohead tracks and then suddenly you're skanking. i think this might be old news but no thread so here it is. they remade ok computer in reggae style and its great. favourite trk so far: let down.

Yeah it's pretty good innit. I was a bit dubious from the description on Bleep.com but it was a pleasant surprise. My fave track is the opener Airbag, but they're all pretty good to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These guys played above my friend's work last night (works at a video store underneath a night club). He seemed pretty distraught over it, thought they were terrible. I would have loved to hear it personally, at least a few songs for curiosity's sake, but didn't know about it until after the fact. I did however get to experience first-hand the most powerful swarm of petuli scent my city has ever been subject to as I walked through the crowd standing outside.

Archived