IGNORED

Upcoming Autechre leaked?

Celatid

http://rapidshare.de/files/31384105/turbic_lairn.mp3.html

A friend I know in real life uploaded this, he claims to be in email contact with a friend of a friend who works at warp or something, I don't know what to say. Sounds confieldish but with more melody... damn, I can swear I hear something that sounds like screechy unoiled-door-like whine of buffer override, though. shit, I hope not. The track is titled "Turbic Lairn"... a pretty standard Autechre track title. The album tag been labeled "WIPsdds", which either just means "work in progress now let's hit 4 random keys on the keyboard", or that's the actual title of the album. Sounds Autechre-ish to me, but the buffer override and the physical-modelingness of that plucked sound that sounds like that one synth that comes with FL Studio puts me off.

what do you think?

I highly doubt this is Autechre

yeah, I think so too with an 60-80% sureness, but I just wanted outside confirmation from people who know more Autechre than I do, I've only own Confield, the other's I've just heard at other people's houses and internet radio and stuff.

The last part of the song sounds like someone's freaking around with his gameboy. And the whole composition just sounds to simple to me to be real. Definately not AE.

an EP would be nice.

The last part of the song sounds like someone's freaking around with his gameboy. And the whole composition just sounds to simple to me to be real. Definately not AE.

you sound like a certain fellow named Larry.

but you're probably right.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

HAY GUYZ LET'S TRY TO PROGRAM SOME ETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CIRCUIT BENT CASIO AND U PLOAD IT AS AN AUTECHRERE TRAX ITLL BE ROFL

HAY GUYZ LET'S TRY TO PROGRAM SOME ETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CIRCUIT BENT CASIO AND U PLOAD IT AS AN AUTECHRERE TRAX ITLL BE ROFL

hahaha

I suspect this guy got the idea from how I was telling him about the lindrum cocopipe thing.

Archived