IGNORED

Listening to BoC at a packed playground in SF

Guest epsy

had phones on, new campy cd and 84' pontiac dream came on and the kids turned into cars. no they didn't. but really, BoC also makes for funny backdrop music for all the aging hippies in haight ashbury as well.

Next time you get bummed, bring the new BoC to the playground. Then get all joyous and swing next to some kid you don't know smiling until security arrives cause you were high and adjusted your package in front of kids without realizing it cause u were blinded by the BoC!

I listened to BOC on the bus all the way to town and then on to college today. Then some really nice dub. It lead me to realise, my mood for the day can be greatly influenced by that first hour or two of the day, including what music I listen to. Just uplifting, purely enjoyable stuff like BoC in the mornings from now on. Unless I'm already in a foul mood and need deadly breaks!

Archived