IGNORED

great track!!

Guest Pennywise

Ha ha you're fucking with us right? Er no this isn't blown my mind material. Sounds cheesy and kinda off key. I do kinda see where you're going with this track but you need to go back to the drawing board. Do you have anyone who can tell u brutally whether a track is good, bad or just needs to be deleted? I liked the beat but the rest of it just didn't work for me but I do see where you're going.

Guest felttipen

i am completely and utterly fucking with you. i was being a twat, sorry for wastin your time. i honestly cant believe u believed me. years man. cmon

Guest oxiactionmax
Ha ha you're fucking with us right? Er no this isn't blown my mind material. Sounds cheesy and kinda off key. I do kinda see where you're going with this track but you need to go back to the drawing board. Do you have anyone who can tell u brutally whether a track is good, bad or just needs to be deleted? I liked the beat but the rest of it just didn't work for me but I do see where you're going.

ha, you were well got mate.

Archived