IGNORED

windowlicker & FM7

marf

I was wondering if anyone can get close to that plucky synth in windowlicker with fm7. Im pretty sure its an FM patch. Ive been trying. Not much luck so far. Sounds doubled up.

Its the part that sounds like a guitar pluck. Not the bass. There are two plucky sounds. A higher guitary kinda pluck sound and the bass synth. I could copy the sound, but no one is going to give a shit.

i dunno. there's music made entirely with metasynth... drums, synths, ... it's not just for making noise with hidden images, it's just that hidden images = noise

i was thinking that might be what gives it its unique character.

Since you REALLY don't care, here it is. Not mind blowing, but I thought maybe it could be done in FM7. Maybe metasynth too. I haven't had a mac in years though and it sounds like standard FM. (Obvious observation; it is not the growling voice)

windowlicker_pluck.wav

Guest Mr. Magoo

oh that sound, i thought you meant the laser revesrse sound, i fucking love that sound...please someone find out how to make that

Guest Captain Cooper

Magoo, try a filter envelope with no attack and a low sustain, then fiddle with the decay time to get the right level of "pluck" for any sound

Guest Mr. Magoo
Magoo, try a filter envelope with no attack and a low sustain, then fiddle with the decay time to get the right level of "pluck" for any sound

good point, i'll try that cheerrs

Archived