IGNORED

mushroom - A Three Track EP

Guest mushroom

Guest mushroom

most don't. I don't really care for them myself much anymore, I just haven't written anything in a while and I've had this on hold forever.

most don't. I don't really care for them myself much anymore, I just haven't written anything in a while and I've had this on hold forever.

don't let MRX fool you, I like these tracks. Especially how the drums sound rhythmically like a guy is playing them not a sequencer. I like how this is different than most music. Somehow with basic sounds it's innovative. The closest relative I can think of maybe is Aphex Twin's I Care Because You Do, but even that's a strech.

keep at it, Mushroom.

don't let MRX fool you, I like these tracks. Especially how the drums sound rhythmically like a guy is playing them not a sequencer. I like how this is different than most music. Somehow with basic sounds it's innovative. The closest relative I can think of maybe is Aphex Twin's I Care Because You Do, but even that's a strech.

keep at it, Mushroom.

mushroom's style is not of a lot beauty, but he definately has a unique sort of sound.

keep at it, Mushroom.

mushroom's style is not of a lot beauty, but he definately has a unique sort of sound.

I like it nevertheless. It may not be some kind of melodic symphony, but it has this funkyness that few match.

Archived