IGNORED

driving to BoC in a blizzard

Fred McGriff

not a raging blizzard, mind you, but flakes that are falling more or less straight down . . . but lots of them. you get the insulated feeling which is only heightened by a boc tune like the one on TCH near the end . . . the last track with beats on it i believe. i felt safe, alive, mothered . . . like a tiny little submarine inching along, slow motion, through leagues of amniotic fluid. indeed the music and the snow together provided a tone of curiosity and discovery, a newness smacking of birth, which i found quite poignant driving by the neighborhood street corner inhabited by Planned Parenthood and the man that usually stands in protest with a giant poster of an ultra-gory dead fetus.

Guest IdironBoomtracks

i remember driving from Helsinki to St. Petersburg in a blizzard along roads with no lighting whilst listening to Select Ambient Works I&II and lots of BoC. visibilty was about 5 metres and everything was just white noise! the eerie sort of ethereal calm that this produced really helped to retract from the fact that the windshield was cracked and there were no seatbelts.

There's nothing more peaceful then snow falling at night (thanks to the snow the sky is clear) in a beautiful quiet place in the country. You can hear the snow falling slowly on the earth. Then I feel more alive and happy then ever. It's wonderful.

Guest Shockerbrown
There's nothing more peaceful then snow falling at night (thanks to the snow the sky is clear) in a beautiful quiet place in the country. You can hear the snow falling slowly on the earth. Then I feel more alive and happy then ever. It's wonderful.

ok

Guest IdironBoomtracks

ok

haha, your 200th post was teh ghey and his 10th post was teh contemplatative whimsicalism. that's IRONIC.

Guest IdironBoomtracks

do you think that if this thread had bin made in the boc forum, it wouldve had less faggotry (the other type) ?

Guest Shockerbrown
do you think that if this thread had bin made in the boc forum, it wouldve had less faggotry (the other type) ?

yes i think so...

discuss people, discuss.

Archived