IGNORED

More non Acid Stuff - sektz version 2

Chris Moss Acid

These pads at the start sound nice and lush. This is very nice Chris Moss! Big contrast from the acid stuff, until those amens start it is in fact rather sweet and gentle. I like it a lot. This may in fact be my favourite track of yours after "Chris Moss Disco Crew" which as you know is one of my surprise favourites of all time.

These pads at the start sound nice and lush. This is very nice Chris Moss! Big contrast from the acid stuff, until those amens start it is in fact rather sweet and gentle. I like it a lot. This may in fact be my favourite track of yours after "Chris Moss Disco Crew" which as you know is one of my surprise favourites of all time.

:w00t: chris moss disco crew! ahahaha mental!

thanks. im glad you liked it.. i have been wanting to make a ambient record for a long time, but im gonan wait until the time is right!

I'm telling you, sometimes that dirty lead noise from Disco Crew just pops into my head and I have to listen to it. It's on my TRENDY MOFO IPOD for Chris(t)'s sake!

I'm telling you, sometimes that dirty lead noise from Disco Crew just pops into my head and I have to listen to it. It's on my TRENDY MOFO IPOD for Chris(t)'s sake!

i am touched i am "in" the ipod massive crew, i havnt heard that for a while!its pretty slow...but like i said "check this piece of shit out" :shade:

Archived