IGNORED

Monkey Drummer Movie File

Guest roygbiv

Does anyone have a movie file of the Monkey Drummer piece by Chris Cunningham? AVI or Mpeg would be ideal but any format will do. Could they please post it? I'm hosting a party in a few months and would love to be able to project interesting stuff like that around.

(in an unrelated request, does anyone have any Pole tracks they could post? im specifically looking for Modul, the first track off Pole 1.)

thanks

Buy the Chris Cunningham Director's Series DVD - you can then do what you wish with it after you've supported the artist. It's a DVD worth having anyways, since Chris' videos are top notch.

Also, posting of tracks and videos of copyrighted material is against board rules. Please don't ask for files openly.

Guest AlexPallas

werd, it was nice getting an exclusive aphex track with Flex, but he has a pretty big archive of vids and only released about half or so, kind of disappointing...

I would be the chris cunningham dvd, but since I already have warp visions, there wouldnt really be anything else Id want beside the bjork vid. id only want the aphex vids but i have them. has no-one got even a low res file?

I would be the chris cunningham dvd, but since I already have warp visions, there wouldnt really be anything else Id want beside the bjork vid. id only want the aphex vids but i have them. has no-one got even a low res file?

the vid for leftfield's afrika shoxxx is very good as well. even if you have warpvision, it's still worth having, especially cos it's pretty cheap now. my local hmv has it for €7.99 and you'd prolly get it cheaper than that online.

Face it; you're just too lazy/cheap to buy it for your purposes - and the fact that you can't find it on the internet attests to your laziness. I did a basic Google search and found a decent quality version on the third search result.

Face it; you're just too lazy/cheap to buy it for your purposes - and the fact that you can't find it on the internet attests to your laziness. I did a basic Google search and found a decent quality version on the third search result.

i think that's pretty much a pwn right there

werd, it was nice getting an exclusive aphex track with Flex, but he has a pretty big archive of vids and only released about half or so, kind of disappointing...

Where can I find the full Flex Vid ?

I have the Chris Cunningham dvd but there's only a five min excerpt of it :(

I suppose the exclusive aphex track you mention is the score for Flex, right ?

I also miss having the Ventolin Vid, where can I pick that up ?

:aphexsign:

Archived