IGNORED

Mouse On Mars - Varcharz

Guest endangered betche

Guest endangered betche

If you thought Radical Connector was a wee bit too poppy, Varcharz is along the lines of Autoditacker, but glitchier. A decent return to form. Good tracks: I Go Ego Why Go We Go, Hi Fienilin, and the 12 track mini opus that is Retphase.

I'm very impressed by this release. This is a very autechrian MoM release. Some tracks are really crunchy and grind along nicely. Definitely worth checking out if you like æ and MoM.

never heard any mouse on mars, what does it sound like ??

Holy crap, dude. I put them right up there with the WATMM artists in terms of influence and quality. They started around the same time as them as well. Just get Autoditacker and Iaora Tahiti and go from there. It's really playful IDMish stuff that has this weird jazz influence. Very unique sound, but they change it up every album.

never heard any mouse on mars, what does it sound like ??

Holy crap, dude. I put them right up there with the WATMM artists in terms of influence and quality. They started around the same time as them as well. Just get Autoditacker and Iaora Tahiti and go from there. It's really playful IDMish stuff that has this weird jazz influence. Very unique sound, but they change it up every album.

and unlike the watmm 5, they still put out music consistently

• 2 weeks later...
Guest test pattern

i just bought this (got 2 free posters as well).... n its quite badass so far...definitely in the autoditacker n idiology realm....very nice

• 1 month later...

Archived