IGNORED

"Hello Meow"

auxFACTOR

I just downloaded the leak (and I'll give you my $20 come release day, Mr. Jenkinson) and the first track "Hello Meow" reminded me of fucking Mega Man (Around MM3 and MM5). Though the entire album sounded like a soundtrack to an old school video game, but teh first track definietly sounded like it came from Mega Man.

Capcom should hire him.

aF

i can vouch for that. although not as sure about the intermediate, live instrumental tracks, but definitely for a bit of the album

but warp sent me my copy last week, you can right fuck off, mr jenkinson!!! :devil:

at first bu tthen it's more like a Lalo Schiffrin tv show theme song or something (Mission Impossible and Bullit themes are some of Schiffring's creations).

I just downloaded the leak (and I'll give you my $20 come release day, Mr. Jenkinson) and the first track "Hello Meow" reminded me of fucking Mega Man (Around MM3 and MM5). Though the entire album sounded like a soundtrack to an old school video game, but teh first track definietly sounded like it came from Mega Man.

Capcom should hire him.

aF

I always thought it sounded like ridge racer or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived