IGNORED

Windowlicker was ALL made by RDJ.

Guest francoise1

Guest francoise1

The RUMOUR about Vibert having something to do with Windowlicker is all bullshit, if he did it he would have a credit, simple as that.

It`s because it`s hiphop and people came to that conclusion, no other evidence AT ALL, really stupid to think RDJ can`t make hiphop and do mad scratching, you can tell it`s him anyway, it`s got the trademark for the time [it`s in everything now] slowdown, record stopping effect on the end of the break.

Vibert and Cunningham have both also said that it was all RDJ numerous times when asked by people from these messageboards but still the rumour hangs around, funny and interesting what people WANT to believe.

It`s really bothered me for ages, there I`ve said it now.

Those 'metal' sounds at the beginning of the track are obviously AFX, as he uses them in Come To Daddy too. And when you listen at the melody which starts at 2:37 you know for sure it's AFX.

i think he means the scratchin version at the beginnin of the video "African American i gotsta play MY tape up in this bitch" and its a drumbeat with scratchin, i heard somewhere that it was a vibert track

There were rumours that it was Vibert who did a remix of Windowlicker when he first heard it (and contributed that bit at the beginning of the video), but that was disproved by the man himself about a year ago.

The Vibert/Windowlicker connection is (from what I've been told) is Vibert had an early mix of Windowlicker on a cassette tape and it leaked out onto the internet (not Vibert doing the leaking of course), before Windowlicker officially came out.

Guest francoise1
francoise1 is aphex. Can't you tell?

Hi Marf,

Yes you are right, If you deposit $250 in paypal account

francoise1@aol.com

I will send you some unreleased tracks.

The Vibert/Windowlicker connection is (from what I've been told) is Vibert had an early mix of Windowlicker on a cassette tape and it leaked out onto the internet (not Vibert doing the leaking of course), before Windowlicker officially came out.

i remember this and there was also a rift of people who when they first heard the metasynth effects int he song were convinced someone just made a bad mp3 encoding, but were shocked to find that the same mp3 like aliasing effects are heard on the final CD.

i remember this and there was also a rift of people who when they first heard the metasynth effects int he song were convinced someone just made a bad mp3 encoding, but were shocked to find that the same mp3 like aliasing effects are heard on the final CD.

Haha, that's hilarious. That would be the best encoding error ever.

Guest synthisist

francoise1 is aphex. Can't you tell?

i thought you were.

i thought you were.

i am aphex

S.A.W. 3 anytime soon, eh?

the end credits JAM version was put on 26 pieces of wankery for cash

That's not correct - the only place the proper end credit for the Windowlicker video appear on is the Japanese version of Windowlicker. The Windowlicker (acid edit) that appears on 26 Mixes only uses samples from the main track.

Archived