IGNORED

mangle 11 (CIRCUIT BENT VIP MIX)

Guest naos

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms
I've read the rules...

yeah, but have you ever read the rules...on weed?

halfbaked5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
It's a great track, the only thing that really marks it from the druqks tracks is the use of the amen. To me it sounds like it was made before the majority of druqks tracks, it sounds like an experiment that aphex went on to refine in druqks.

I've read the rules...

i think you're right. i think he made it whenever he did the Box Energy remix imo...

• 6 months later...
Guest Calx Sherbet
hehe yeah, didn't richard get into a big fuss when warp put his stuff on bleep after like one day of it being online. it's just funny, how did he know so quickly? does he lurk on the warp site day and night?

y would he be mad?

Guest AphexTom9
can someone PM me the rules please?

lmao.

OT: fucking great song, i acquired the Rephlexions comp a few months ago for the sole purpose of getting my Mangle 11 fix

Just listened to this for the first time in a few years. It still sounds pretty fresh to me, plus the number station stuff near the end is great. It is a shame that no-one else is really putting out stuff quite like this currently.

the very tail end of this song sounds like an intentional parody of a song of Squarepusher's on go plastic. I think it could be 'my fucking sound' listen closely to the very end of this song, i could swear it sounds like AFX is sampling squarepusher on it but im not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived