IGNORED

Orbital

Guest endangered betche

Guest endangered betche
Orbital release soon

We have been sworn to secrecy and there isnt much more to say on the following news piece. Basically there will be another ORBITAL release in the near future.

No doubt there will be many questions but please do not email in as we will be unable to answer anything just yet.

More news on the next Orbital release when we get the green light...

Watch this space....

www.loopz.co.uk

:omg:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grim on Mbient

Great news!

It doesn't really matter if it's new or old material.. I even prefer old material like In Sides or Snivilisation as I still like them the most.

Guest M83J01P97

Their 'Best of...' album was incredibly poor, so if this isn't new material (which is unlikely unless one of them is releasing a solo project) I hope they bring out some kind of ultimate Best of box set like New Order and others have done.

Guest M83J01P97

All of their performances were blinding, speaking of which, a live DVD or album would be nice.

I'd love a decent copy of their original Doctor Who theme, not the version they did for The Altogether which I think had less impact.

All of their performances were blinding, speaking of which, a live DVD or album would be nice.

I'd love a decent copy of their original Doctor Who theme, not the version they did for The Altogether which I think had less impact.

amen to that. or how about the live version of choice from the satan double 12"? or the live version of open mind (funky alternatives)? or nothing left into the acid version of the box? yeah, live shit would kick ass.

Guest Weakling

I just hope for a DVD with all the old music videos from before The Altogether. Live DVDs or even worse CDs seldomly work and convey only 10% of the excitement and kicks you get out of being there at the gig. If it is gonna be a CD, then only B-sides and rare tracks please ...

Guest endangered betche
We have been given the green light to mention the Orbital release. It will be a compilation of Orbital live moments from the infamous Glastonbury festival. The release will be next year but hopefully as early as January.

Confirmation of the package plus tracks and from what year will be posted when we can.

No doubt there will be many questions but please do not email in as we will be unable to answer anything just yet.

...so there you go.

I guess I was hoping for something more substantial, but beggars can't be choosy.

Guest M83J01P97

Is this going to be just an album, or a DVD?

Because they didn't allow footage from the 1994 glasto gig on the recent Glastonbury movie, which I always thought was strange... but if they were waiting for this release then all is good.

Archived