IGNORED

Cylob

http://www.durftal.com/music/cylob/CYLOB_I...INS_BEST_DJ.MP3

looking through his site also revealed this fanmail he received:

Subject: From Latvia

Date: 30 March 2006 1:45:07 pm BST

To: dj_cylob@durftal.com

After yours thing Cylob And U - Ziq - Flicklife.mp3, I listen your albums. Also you know that? I did not hear the GREATER SHIT! You not the DJ! YOU are simple FUCK! You stupid fuck, with your fucking hands only a shit for cows to clean, instead of touch vinils! YOUR music a shit! Except for one thing! Here IT really costing! Remember it YOU Stupid FUCK! You are simple SHIT! Know, you even in such ass as Latvia listen, but music your full SHIT, YOU not the electronician, and your music not electronic! It is simple SHIT, a set of sounds! As though YOU fucking face have pushed the in a meat grinder and the ugly maid to you does blowjob! Ye-e-a-ah! Has released, that wished to tell, all has told!

Well, what in sweat has thrown? YOU Think the GOD? YOU SHIT!

awesome

There's one Cylob set floating around from Glade 2005. Has a few Miami Bass tracks in it. Fucking brilliant.

"I just wanna rub the pussy, touch the pussy, fuck the pussy......I love pussayyyy"

yeah that's awesome...they played it on a breezeblock

i can upload it when i go home (monday) if anyone wants it. good set

anyone who slates cylob hasn't heard previously unavailable on compact disc

also his ventolin remix is 11/10

There's one Cylob set floating around from Glade 2005. Has a few Miami Bass tracks in it. Fucking brilliant.

"I just wanna rub the pussy, touch the pussy, fuck the pussy......I love pussayyyy"

yeah that's awesome...they played it on a breezeblock

i can upload it when i go home (monday) if anyone wants it. good set

HERE

he played that one in the That Other Site™.com live show. maybe it's up there to download.

Archived