IGNORED

The Black Dog - Silenced

Guest The Bro

I have to admit I've been listening to this more or less on constant repeat for the last couple of days and its pretty damn good. Definitely a bit of a come back for the 3 some. There are some truly epic tracks on the record but yeah a lot of fillers too. Definitely glad I endeavoured with this record 'cause its definitely worth it. Big up The Black Dog.

tBd_silenced_web.gif

• 1 year later...
I have to admit I've been listening to this more or less on constant repeat for the last couple of days and its pretty damn good. Definitely a bit of a come back for the 3 some. There are some truly epic tracks on the record but yeah a lot of fillers too. Definitely glad I endeavoured with this record 'cause its definitely worth it. Big up The Black Dog.

tBd_silenced_web.gif

Sorry to be Kenny Killjoy but The Black Dog of today has nothing to do with Plaid anymore. Ed + Andy didn't contribute anything to this album.

Guest analogue wings

tBd_silenced_web.gif

Sorry to be Kenny Killjoy but The Black Dog of today has nothing to do with Plaid anymore. Ed + Andy didn't contribute anything to this album.

Also, The Beatles split up, apparently.

Archived