IGNORED

Ceephax - Volumes 1 & 2

Guest fox

Forthcoming on Rephlex. Hopefully this will be a: Not just a release of the s/t Breakin' record and b: Better than his recent hardcore etc. stuff. Bring back the acid, Andy!

I like all of Andy's releases to date including Harcore Wick & Esplanade, definitely looking forward to this one, I reckon it'll probably be a lot of stuff we've heard in his live sets that hasn't seen the light of day so far.

More info and a release date please?

Guest NinjaRapAttack

I've heard a bunch of these new tracks and it's analoggy Ceephax goodness, through and through. I cant wait to have them on vinyl.

Yo, yo, yo,

here's what Mr Jenkinson has to say about it himself on Ceephax.co.uk ...

"Ceephax: Volume 1 coming out January on Rephlex records. Volume 2 coming

soon afterwards !! The two albums comprise a mix between acid, techno, jungley, ambient, and dancey computer-gamey soundz. A nice mixture. "

I say yes please! From the description sounds like it could be similar to Exidy Tours in terms of balance of tuneage, which is ace as far as I'm concerned, a nice slice of a variety of Ceephax styles! Let's hope January is a realistic release date, these things notoriously slide...

Oh yeah, if you didn't know already plenty more Ceephax styles on the horizon, all mentioned on the before mentioned website, good news!

I'm hoping for a release of the mental track he played at Glade when he pulled some sort of trailer thing on stage (possibly had his Amiga strapped to it) that he said was a dog "rave dog is gonna produce some music out of it's arsehole" - spastic acid. Yeah.

Guest bitroast

the 'hardcore' stuff was ok, but not my favourite.

his kerrier district remix on rephlex i fucken loved. and he has so much other stuff i love. now two albums worth of a mix of 'acid, techno, jungley, ambient, and dancey computer-gamey soundz' on rephlex records???

LOOKING FORWARD : D

• 2 weeks later...
the 'hardcore' stuff was ok, but not my favourite.

his kerrier district remix on rephlex i fucken loved. and he has so much other stuff i love. now two albums worth of a mix of 'acid, techno, jungley, ambient, and dancey computer-gamey soundz' on rephlex records???

LOOKING FORWARD : D

Yeah his Kerrier remix was off the hook!! Definitely for me the best thing I've heard of his for a while.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived