IGNORED

New Track

Guest Gump

I certainly was drunk when I first heard this on Friday. But yeah it's well nice. Super programming on the drums. Fantastic production overall so two t'umbs up from me buster :grin:

cheers men

comments much appreciated

we anticipate that the ep will be ready early in the new year as we have only one track to finnish

Guest BeatJunky

Liked it...

Sometimes when you know a track is made someone....you might let that influence your decision bout it. :fear:

I found that this track is totally free of that. Was sittin listenin to...but kind of u passively....then realised what I was listenin to. :grin:

Not sure what that means about the track....good job guys :cool:

Guest Max Marlow

now this is good! :-) the best i heard from you so far.

(obviously the EKT got a lot better in the last time. The last Cubus was the best also)

now it made me nodd :D

i like the bass, drumwork fits to the whole track and is worked out a lot... melodies are variating. your strings are very sweet. nothing really left to say... :whistling:

thnx for the listens to all who have.

comments always appreciated from ppl with good taste!

certainly been a cathartic experience working with the gump over this year...we seem to have arrived at a sound that sits between our own tastes - good stuff either way. definitely a nice change to working solo - long may it continue.

as gump say, 5 or 6 track ep pulled together in early new year...4 done over the latter part of this year and a couple more which we aim to finish shortly. new netlabel coming with it as it happens, with 4 or 5 eps from various artists to launch with....some new, some old re-releases.

the only thing I would say is the basssynth could be a touch louder, but I don't know really. You're production skills are much beter than mine

thanks for adding this - i figured as much.

This was about the 4th or 5th mix down...it had previously been way to loud, but then i over compensatedn a bit too much, and now it's slightly lost in parts. Will probably tweak once the ep is done..

I like this, this is good stuff. I like the drums, I like the melodies. Not quite groundbreakingly innovative, but that's not what music is about (even electronic music), this is good stuff. 5/5 :grin:

Guest bossjohnc

Bit of a noob here, but not when it comes to listening.

I've d/l a few of the tracks here for perusal, and I have to say I really like this.

:cool:

respect, respect :)

I LIKED IT A LOOOOT:)))

I WOULD LIKE TO GET OPINION ON MY TRACK NOW.... IT IS A LITTLE...LOW QUALITY. MADE IN FL STUDIO, NO PRODICTION... BUT, I AM READY, FOR ANY CRITICS. THANK YOU :)

Archived