IGNORED

!!! - Myth Takes

Guest nannystatenoise

• 4 weeks later...

This just leaked last night. On first listen it seems like they've not lost their way to really hit their music up a peg with every release. Gonna take a good few listens to digest but sounds amazing :D

Disagree, Had chance to give it a good few listens now and I'm really digging it. Its not as in your face as the last two records but it seems a lot more structured and less repititive. The album seems to swing in a different direction after each song. The highlight has to be "Bend over Beethoven", its the albums Me & Guilliani or however its spelt

Guest margaret thatcher

step back from the awesomeness that was "louden up now" and "take ecstacy with me".

had heard live versions of "yadnus", "must be the moon" and "all my friends are weirdos" before, and they were awesomely awesome live, but the album versions are just flat and boring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest awkward

so a few months on in reflection i still don't enjoy this album at all. i guess my expectations from loving 'louden up' so much were just too much.

a dud.

I like it. I havent heard louden up now though, so i dont really have anything to compare it to. Its not like great or anything, but its fine and I am glad I bought it i guess.

Archived