IGNORED

What are these tracks?

what happened?

As far as I can see, this was a fake thread to make you think he had posted something interesting, and that the mods had deleted it.

what happened?

As far as I can see, this was a fake thread to make you think he had posted something interesting, and that the mods had deleted it.

but in forum view, the OP of this thread is nameless (making calx the second poster I'm guessing)

and if it was important enough for a member of hexagon sun to make a guest appearance, then I'm guessing it was some serious shit too.

NWO

looks more like a forum glitch to me

what happened?

No, I know what's happened. Chaosmachine explained this to me when it happened to a thread in the AFX subforum. There is a glitch in the forum's database which means that many threads started around #15000 no longer exist. When you try to view them, you get something like this:

brokenthread.png

Then someone finds the thread, replies to it, and their reply becomes the first post, which explains why the username of the topic starter doesn't match the username of the first post.

In other words, "You didn't see anything"

0,1020,782360,00.jpg

what a strange, strange coincidence that this happened to a thread that most likely would have been deleted had there been any boc leaks in it.

If you deleted content from any of the threads, this sub-forum would think hexagon sun was behind it.

We're getting desperate.

Archived