IGNORED

Dopplereffekt - Calabi-Yau Spaces

Doesn't sound very promising (more old Quantum like tracks ... hoping there's new electro tracks as well).

Personally I'm looking more into a Black Replica album announcement

sounds much more interesting to me. Edited by vasio

Doesn't sound very promising (more old Quantum like tracks ... hoping there's new electro tracks as well).

Personally I'm looking more into a Black Replica album announcement

sounds much more interesting to me.

yeah. black replica did some gigs a few weeks ago. i don't expect an album to come out soon, but mathematical eyes (the video, check it on youtube) is so awesome. i always go wild when hearing it.

sure, i'll buy dopplereffekts new album on the day it's released. :) but i want it as a leak too!

those samples are beautiful (i'm sure Herr Mueller has loads of unreleased gems > check the cbs broadcast or the live set @ la géode).

Edited by k h o v

i've been listening to it on repeat since yesterday. very dope

lol! i'm so happy i found it TODAY in one of my favourite stores in Amsterdam!!!

i just walked in there, heard some electro stuff.. thought it might be g. donald and then thought it'd probably the new dopplereffekt, and yes it was!! omfg. it was so nice to hear the track they played. the album was 19.99 euros.. no problem :) i'm going to listen to it tonight. it has almost no artwork as in there's no booklet, just a one page front and back (typically rephlex). the actual cd (not the inlay) cover looks a bit like the picture posted above. can't wait for tonight, when i'm really going to sit for it.

link on discogs with pic (http://www.discogs.com/release/989475)

oh, and i found the tuss ep too! wicked!!

Edited by Franciscus

as in i cant understand comparing this to gesamt..

yea, doesn't make sense since gesamt... is a compilation (not an album) and the music is more club-friendly. It would have been better to compare it to linear accelerator