IGNORED

Me and Luke Vibert are Through

easterlingman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
wagon christ album, came after tally ho. not as good as tally ho but not as bad as sorry i make you lush.

wat's a lush

Guest pelican
I really liked sorry I make you lush, its well catchy. vibert dont give a sh*t

I really liked it too

problem is we are something of an all for nothing people. we want an entire discography of someones stuff, or none of it anywhere near our place. Vibert is a real good hit or miss case. Tally Ho! is the shit, but i question a lot of it. i've heard some really fresh and really bland stuff too. The Ace of Clubs stuff and even the Amen Adrews vs. Spac Hand Luke album sounded pretty fresh from samples and stuff.

• 1 month later...
Guest blutac

the best thing about vibert is the way he constantly plays live and is almost without exception awesome, and totally willing to play to the crowd - something unusual in the pretentiousness surrounding electronic music

his music is so fun. was at a dubstep night last night and spent half the time wishing they had someone like luke vibert there who didnt take life so ridicolously seriously!!!!

Guest joshier

Listen to

The Perfect Drug (Plug Mix)

I had no idea it was vibert, but I really love the mix. - plus I'm no big vibert fan, but I love this awesome mix.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrgypsum

i dont think i have ever heard a luke vibert track (let alone album) that i didnt at least think was ok, every single track has something good about it - even shadows from sorry i make you lush, which is my least favorite vibert track, still fits in nicely on that release and i will let it play if i am listening to the whole release. i hated vibert until i saw him live (02,03), then i couldnt get enough of his stuff. he is unexpected when he plays live, and he started out playing this real low bass dub stuff, and very subtlely over the course of the night was playing break beat, drum and base by the end, it had me wailing.

he is as good, if not better than most other more important artists out there, very underrated as far as i am concerned.

• 9 months later...

Archived