IGNORED

How come there isn't a Plaid sub-forum?

Guest mo'quinda

Again, Plaid does not have a site here because there is an Official site that has loads of info about them, whereas BoC's Official Site has nothing about them, and there are no Official Sites for AE, Squarepusher or AFX.

Honestly, I like Plaid (I've owned Not For Threes, Double Figure and Spokes) and that has nothing to do with why Plaid is not a WATMM artist.

Now, in the case of Snares, I personally don't think his body of work stands up to the other artists on here, nor does he have the tenure that they do. Also I believe there is another fansite that covers him quite well for those who are into his style of music.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what if squarepusher were to suddenly put up his own official site with discogs and everything? would he no longer be a featured artist?

If it was better than what I have planned for the WATMM Squarepusher section, then probably yes. Cute kittay avatar, BTW! :cat:

he did put one up but his entire world is contained inside his own arse so we can't see it

L-OH-Fucking-L

Archived