IGNORED

The Beer Review Thread

Guest Weird Al

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sol.jpg

This is the worst beer I've ever tasted. It's some kind of mexican beer, never heard of it before.

It taste like beer with honey, it's fucking disgusting.

F-

A ton of people drink that over here. Twats I call them. This shit too:

Corona.jpg

Ughhh.

These beers simply don't make any fucking sense outside of the Americas. If it's not next to a plate of cheap Tex-Mex and/or you are not drunk and near a body of water AND it's not 30 + Celcius it should not be served. People drink these with limes. They actually place Carona under ultraviolet light to make it taste distinctly skunky on purpose (they used to be stored outside in Mexico and people liked the technically ruined taste)

Why would they even export that to Europe!? :(

Speaking of shitty light beers, I've been drinking these instead of water while doing yardwork, it's the "house" beer of a regional grocer called H.E.B.

30 for $16

DSCI0281.JPG

Sol.jpg

This is the worst beer I've ever tasted. It's some kind of mexican beer, never heard of it before.

F-

Corona.jpg

Ughhh.

These beers simply don't make any fucking sense outside of the Americas. If it's not next to a plate of cheap Tex-Mex and/or you are not drunk and near a body of water AND it's not 30 + Celcius it should not be served. People drink these with limes. They actually place Carona under ultraviolet light to make it taste distinctly skunky on purpose (they used to be stored outside in Mexico and people liked the technically ruined taste)

I like these beers, and dont alter my tastes according to other peoples opinions, so i hope they continue to sell them.

F-

Ughhh.

I like these beers, and dont alter my tastes according to other peoples opinions, so i hope they continue to sell them.

I love these, they're just very seasonal and regional for. I actually bought a 24 pack of Corona, Sol, and Dos Equis last time I went to the beach.

im not into sol, but corona is an amazing been awake drinking all night and fancy something light and tasty drink for midday the next day drink. really cheap in my local keystore too, £3.50 for 4.

im not into sol, but corona is an amazing been awake drinking all night and fancy something light and tasty drink for midday the next day drink. really cheap in my local keystore too, £3.50 for 4.

+1

(although they're not that cheap here, 4 for £5.)

beer_151513.jpg

im not a conniseiur by any stretch of the imagination, but my pals brew this which is pretty tasty. they also have a nice joker ipa. i quite like light, airy fairy lagers for big sessions but these ones tickle my pickle aswell

• 1 month later...

Had a few nightcaps last night.

fucking ace

2012bourbon_cropped.jpg

Damn fine DIPA

IMG_7544.jpg

Pretty good. Nice hops, wanted more malt. West coast definitely.

WCIPA.jpg

cracking an aged Founders Boltcutter tonight, among other things.

schnieder weisse is delicious. a craft beer pub opened where i live recently, 21 on tap and a wealth of bottled stuff. I was drinking mostly dark arts porter last night, beautiful stuff.

Lovely stuff. Comes in at over 7% found it in my local tescos, where the American beer section is growing

*jealous*

Where are you in the UK jhonny?

Sheffield.

Archived