IGNORED

Cob shuts down xltronic?

lumpenprol

Yesterday someone posted a cryptic thread entitled "boc video" on the That Other Site™ board, which was in fact a link to an mp3 entitled "remmy kid" - one of those never-before-heard tracks off of play by numbers. Could've been a fake, could've been - the real deal? Now That Other Site™ isn't loading for me, coincidence, or no?

Guest noradrenalin

doesn't sound too much like boc to me unless its a really really early version of a track. actually it sounds a lot like the project 168 ep i never got around to pulling off tape for you guys, except its a lot cleaner sounding and less complex.

doesn't sound too much like boc to me unless its a really really early version of a track. actually it sounds a lot like the project 168 ep i never got around to pulling off tape for you guys, except its a lot cleaner sounding and less complex.

Yeah, my first impression was it was staz/noise pulling off another one of his faeks. But after listening to it looping for a bit, I'm genuinely on the fence.

Guest noradrenalin

its just not right... the wobble feels forced, its not mixed right, the delay on the lead (which is a bit clumsy itself, compaired to most boc) is all wrong and doesn't flow... while its not too bad to listen too i can safely say its eather very unfinished, or not boc.

I chose this thread to say i am absolutely drunk right now

i went with my job partners to a xmas dinner... it was crazy, bye

fuck you all

love you all, suck you all... you all are part o me... bye

Archived