IGNORED

mushroom - sustainer(release candidate 1)

Guest mushroom

starter - techie ,almost emotionless, sterile, moody

uorion - some dark distorted blurry mass floating, very uneasy feel to it

sustainer - isnt interesting in the first half but pick up in the second, great mood and feel reminded me of the gorgeous repetitiveness of recury, very annoying snare fukery during most of the track.

scret - neat ! the dark evil electro mood of adult., then it morphs into something warpy and loses it.

ender - nothing special about this track nor the hidden track, too unoffensive

i like the overall dark mood of those tracks, its very detached from other's on ekt, its self indulgent (which is pretty good quality in music i think). i like the fact that u step into the weird/expiremental side easily and fearlessly

the main con is that it all sounds very amateurish and seems like the lack of skill is stopping you from reaching the goal

Guest mushroom

Thanks. I think the amateurness of it comes from the fact that I don't know too much about the technical aspects of making music. I'm using FL Studio for God's sake. I'd love to whip up some amazing patch in Max/MSP or whatever, but I'm not entirely sure I'd like to go that far, which I suppose is what's holding me back. Oh well, Christmas break is here, so now would be a great time to take on some crazy project with foreign software.

Archived