IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - OFFICIAL GOODIES

Pitbulle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not faek, rael. It came when I pre-ordered my MEN1 cd from Warp.

how can u prove us? i've never seen this logo 4 the MEN records...

Have you seen Jesus? I need to know whether Christianity is the right religion...

I've never seen this before or since. It came with my CD so I assumed it was real.

Have you seen Jesus? I need to know whether Christianity is the right religion...

Do u believe in Jesus, n00b?

I've never seen this before or since. It came with my CD so I assumed it was real.

no... so i assumed it was FAKE! sorry... u've a gays logo! :angry:

Guest Pete is your friend

Do u believe in Jesus, n00b?

no... so i assumed it was FAKE! sorry... u've a gays logo! :angry:

Jesus%20Sad_jpg-crop.jpg

Do u believe in Jesus?

No.

then why did u write his name, n00b? :angry: don't mix with men logo & jesus, pleaze! i don't care bcause u do, ok? :angry:

I'm sorry, I forgot 6-year-olds can't grasp the concept of a joke...

Babar, the image you posted only has six colours in it ;)

Anyhoo this is off topic and I know how excited y'all get at the chance to shout "READ THE RULES!!!"...

Does anyone have a picture of the tee-shirts?

Guest Babar

to read the rules ? that's just a begining hehe :angry:

Besides i don't have pics of the shirts. However I admit i've made my own customized shirt (with some special A4 paper you can find easily in computer stores). I puted the A side of the analord 4 (the human eye) on the front, and the aphex logo on the back. I'm pretty sure many of us did their own shirt. How are they ?

edit : oh shit, i'm still off-topic, that's the official goodies thread :(

Guest Pete is your friend
Do u believe in Jesus?

No.

then why did u write his name, n00b? :angry: don't mix with men logo & jesus, pleaze! i don't care bcause u do, ok? :angry:

oh snap!

I recieved Squarewindow CD3" when I ordered a copy of Surfing On Sine Waves from Warp, I guess it's actually by Richard D. James then ...

The AFX / MEN sticker...

just wondering how you know its for Men Records? does it say something on the back? Warp used to send all different promotional materials out with other releases.

Ha i used to have that little Come to Daddy sticker from Sire. Joy probably sent it to me no doubt. great sticker cause i could put it on my truck and it was water proof. Warp always made shit stickers that came off after it rained.

PhonicBoyOnDope has the sandpaper squares. they look exactly like those pics (in fact might be them), but he got them off ebay and not at the event.

i remember one of the oldest AFX goodies were the logo slip mats. that was total R&S era i thought. before my time. seen them go on ebay a few times.

The AFX / MEN sticker...

just wondering how you know its for Men Records? does it say something on the back? Warp used to send all different promotional materials out with other releases.

Ha i used to have that little Come to Daddy sticker from Sire. Joy probably sent it to me no doubt. great sticker cause i could put it on my truck and it was water proof. Warp always made shit stickers that came off after it rained.

PhonicBoyOnDope has the sandpaper squares. they look exactly like those pics (in fact might be them), but he got them off ebay and not at the event.

i remember one of the oldest AFX goodies were the logo slip mats. that was total R&S era i thought. before my time. seen them go on ebay a few times.

If anyone proves to me it is something else, I'll keep assuming it is a MEN sticker. I'm open to it.

For all I know, it could be a BOC sticker or an Autechre sticker, but it doesn't say anything on it.

Again, it came with my MEN1 cd when I pre-ordered it.

If you find out that it is for another artist, I'd like to know.

I don't care enough to fake out anyone.

Archived