IGNORED

Clylobian Sunset

Chris Moss Acid

R-23288-1079328256.jpg

this album makes me think cylob is better then aphex twin..

though i think around 96' they lived together so it could be a mutral inspiration for them both.. so it could be cylob sounded more liek aphex then he did at that period, or aphex proceeded to sound more like cylob?

but in this album anyways, the stringy type sounds are more beautiful [imo] then SAW2 and the beats are in the same vain as 96' afx, but i feel cylob in this instance has one over aphex.

cylobian sunset is the nicest album i've re-discovered...

all the kinesthesia stuff is great

Lobster Tracks

Music system vol 1 & 2

Spider Report

are my favorites. imo he just keeps getting better as he goes along. The only album im not a fan of is Moodbells.

he is probably the most consistently good electronic artist i can think of besides Autechre.

cylob is wicked, check his latest live show (bangface), some great 80s pop anthems, some nice bells/with beats, he's a bit underated i think, he's not always easy going (cold/hard electronic funk like lobster tracks) but i just love his complicated cms3000 stuff, also on the bangface a couple of trax reminds me of cylobian sunset, also check his cylob(otnia) myspace pages.. hope his new stuff will be out soon!!

This is my wife's favorite CD of all time. It's a downright classic. I played it on our first date for her so it really holds a special place for me as well!

I have to admit though, Smack 'em up Sharp is my absolute favorite Cylob track of all time.

Ok maybe its Kyoto.

Oh nevermind, I have a man crush on you Cylob.

Truly great album, up there with SAW1 for minimal electronic beautifulness. Its the A.I. recipe of harsh beats, lush pads and simple melodies done to perfection.

Shame its so hard to get hold of in a physical copy these days.

Guest Mirezzi
man his beats are fucking great... bazfoul is amazing. unrequited... the guy has some killer tracks.

unrequited? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Cylobian Sunset is probably better than I Care Because You Do, now you mention it. Check some of cylobs free tracks on his site, there are a few excellent mid-90s tunes

Shame its so hard to get hold of in a physical copy these days.

Yes. Out of print apparently. I've been looking for a copy for awhile but no luck.

Archived