IGNORED

My latest creations

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

the first one was too much house for me but the right one is cool, nice acid lines and appropriate drums.

not spectacular but still a nice listen

finnial01: nice acid lines! i like the minimal house vibe. dont like the voice samples. it's repetitive but then again most house is.

kzhkwhatever: the acid line is absolute shit. nice samples. it's pretty funky i guess? way repetitive though, and there's not much buildup/drive in either of the tracks for them to work as club tracks.

Edited by Derelic7

Guest Syntheme
finnial01: nice acid lines! i like the minimal house vibe. dont like the voice samples. it's repetitive but then again most house is.

kzhkwhatever: the acid line is absolute shit. nice samples. it's pretty funky i guess? way repetitive though, and there's not much buildup/drive in either of the tracks for them to work as club tracks.

thanks, I just make them for fun, not for clubs :)

the first one was too much house for me but the right one is cool, nice acid lines and appropriate drums.

not spectacular but still a nice listen

thanks for listening!

• 15 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve loved your stuff since Vatican Nites. But this might be some of the best stuff you done, man. Top work. I loved the stuff you did for Balkan Vinyl too. 

Edited by Alzado

22 hours ago, Johnny Hawk said:

ty guys, have just started to get back into making music now my children are grown up

Love the drum track and everything is so well placed and staged in the sound field. Likewise, Vatican was one of my fav albums in the early 00s, remember you from around the board then too. Glad to have looked your stuff up a year ago and saw you had been so prolific, although I can't possibly digest it all. Speaks to the fact that you just have a need and drive to create it no matter what.

As a dad that sneaks in music making time, I hear ya.

On 8/8/2022 at 5:48 AM, PigeonSt said:

Love the drum track and everything is so well placed and staged in the sound field. Likewise, Vatican was one of my fav albums in the early 00s, remember you from around the board then too. Glad to have looked your stuff up a year ago and saw you had been so prolific, although I can't possibly digest it all. Speaks to the fact that you just have a need and drive to create it no matter what.

As a dad that sneaks in music making time, I hear ya.

cheers, i have to do tracks as quickly as possible or i'll lose the will to work on the tracks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't go to your Soundcloud page without getting stuck listening to it all and wanting to write a book in the comments, and in all humility listening to your stuff can seem a better use of time than making my own choons. Bright, bright material.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johnny Hawk said:

yeah sure, cool, i've just got back from wales, will sort them out when all the washing etc is done x

Would love a shot at this as well!